Hunter HEPAtech air purifiers  » Housewares  »
  • His office used to smell real musty like mold and after having the filter in his office for about a week or less, the next time I went to see him at work, it was amazing, I could not smell the moldy odor

• by Renae
      My husband has severe lung problems. In fact, he’s had 1/2 of one lung removed. It is imperative that we have filters in our home. HEPA filters are the very best because they filter 99.

97% of all particles in the air. We purchased our Hunter set at Costco several years ago. We got the 3 pack.

There is a large one, a medium sized one and a small one. The large one will clean a room 18×18. It also

has an ionizer that you can turn on or off.

The manual says the large one exchanges the air 6 times per hour. My husband has that particluar filter at his office. His office used to smell real musty like mold and after having the filter in his office for about a week or less, the next time I went to see him at work, it was amazing, I could not smell the moldy odor.

Proof that this is a ...

• great filter!

We use the medium one in our bedroom. It will filter the air of a room 10×11. The other one is just a little smaller and will filter an 8×8 room.

The filters are excellent. I do have a few things I’d like to mention that are negatives. 1.

The replacement filters are not readily available, so I have to order them on line and they are very expensive. 2. Even though they advertise that they are ‘whisper

quiet’… I think they are loud.

The only time this came in handy was when we lived in an apartment temporarily and it blocked out the party sounds from the neighbors!

3. They also blow air from the fan and in the winter it makes the room cold. Over all they are excellent air filters and priced VERY nicely!

We got all 3 in the set for $99 at Costco.

I have seen them anywhere from 99 on up to $250, for the set of 3.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531803139330831/k2311a0318/3.18.07