Dior Iconic Mascara
  • That being said, I still recommend these products because they are simply the best I have ever had

• by emmlovesmakeup

Diorshow Maximizer (Lash Pluming Serum) and Diorshow Iconic Mascara

Dior is a name that resonates with many of the men and women of the world who are familiar with high quality cosmetics. Even those who have never tried a Dior product know of its popularity with celebrities and wealthy people of the world.

I, an amateur makeup lover, recently purchased my first Dior products.

For Christmas, my

wonderful mother bought me the Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum. I tried it that very day, and instantly recognized the power of the product. The brush is unusual because its fibers are so small and delicate. This seems like a quality that would diminish the product’s usefulness, however, it does the exact opposite. Such fine and delicate fibers on the brush make it incapable of clumping. Every mascara user in the world knows that clumping makes mascara look cheap and fake. In addition, the Lash Plumping Serum extends my lashes to an impossible length.

Following my receiving this gift, I looked online and found that there was a mascara that had the same brush style, also made by Dior. It is called Diorshow Iconic ...

• Dior Iconic Mascara
      Mascara. I purchased this myself, and though my pocket was slightly emptier, my eyes were much more dramatic. The mascara lengthens and defines lashes, and looks very natural at the same time. It is almost as if my lashes were naturally so long and beautiful…Also, the mascara has the same brush, as I mentioned, so combined with the Lash Plumping Serum,
      it is the ultimate eye combination.

Dior is neither overrated nor overpriced…however I do not deny that the products were expensive. Each cost roughly $30. This is much, especially for a frugal fashionista like myself. That being said, I still recommend these products because they are simply the best I have ever had.

If someone creates a drugstore version someday, it will be a different story…

xxoo,

emmlovesmakeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011393130631/k2311a0118/1.18.11