Estee Lauder Touch On Perfume Stick Beautiful Scent  » Perfume  »
  • For anyone who carries a small purse or organizer wallet around every day – but loves to have a nice perfume with them all the time, I would whole heartedly recommend that you visit an Estee Lauder counter at your local department store and buy one of their Touch On Perfume Sticks
  • Also, one of the best things I like about this product is that it is actually cheaper to buy than the liquid perfumes
  • I bought my last touch one perfume stick for $20 and it lasts me all year

• by ClickMyReview

For anyone who carries a small purse or organizer wallet around every day – but loves to have a nice perfume with them all the time, I would whole heartedly recommend that you visit an Estee Lauder counter at your local department store and buy one of their Touch On Perfume Sticks.

These little perfume sticks come in a whole bunch of different scents. I always buy the Beautiful perfume scent because it is personal my favorite. Beautiful

has a distinct, but not overly strong floral smell that almost anyone can enjoy. And to be able to get it in a solid stick that lasts me just about three times as long as my liquid perfume makes me really happy.

The perfume stick and small metal container look like a thin little lipstick. The actual perfume part retracts up and down like a lipstick – which is a great design because it always protects the perfume ...

• part. Also, Estee Lauder seems to understand women – they made this little beauty in just the right consistency because you can leave the perfume stick in your purse in the car and the perfume won’t melt. So it’s perfect for people on the go.

Also, one of the best things I like about this product is that it is actually cheaper to buy than the liquid perfumes. I bought my last touch one perfume stick for

$20 and it lasts me all year. That’s much better than buying the small bottle of Beautiful perfume liquid for about $30 and it only lasts me about four to five months.

I would definitely recommend that everyone try the Estee Lauder Touch On Perfume Stick. Beautiful is my favorite scent, but they have more to select from every time I shop. Try one for yourself and buy one for a friend – it would make an excellent gift.

Sara says :

re : For anyone who carries a small purse or organizer wallet around every day – but loves to have a nice perfume with them all the time, I would whole heartedly recommend that you visit an Estee Lauder counter at your local department store and buy one of their Touch On Perfume Sticks
    I completely agree, When on the move it is so much more subtle. I thought I was the only one who preferred this packaging.

I love the sticks Why can’t you get them online. There are so many items I like in Estee line, particularly because I am white linen wearer for nearly 30 years.

Well I guess I will have to contact the store.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi I don’t know where you live, but I saw these at the Dillard’s in the Mall of Georgia at 3333 Buford Drive, Buford GA. They only had a few, but I spoke to the perfume attendant who told me that they are not a popular item and so are not being made anymore. There are a few stores that still have them like this one. I would suggest visiting this store if it is close enough to you or visiting a Dillard’s near you to see if they have it. Hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618011393070531/k2311a0118/1.18.11