Calgon Rejuvenating Eucalyptus & Mint Epsom Salt
  • The way I like to use the bath salt is by first filling up my bathtub with hot water
  • I would highly recommend the Calgon Rejuvenating Eucalyptus & Mint Epsom Salt to anyone suffering from the flu and body aches to help find relief because it has worked very well

• by Soleil Robins

I recently had the body aches from head to toe and a horrible flu. The only thing that seemed to help ease my discomfort was a hot bath in Calgon Rejuvenating Eucalyptus & Mint Epsom Salt. It help ease my discomforts and helped me feel relaxed and comfortable. The scent of the bath salt was actually very refreshing and uplifting and helps put me in a positive mood. I even like how this bath salt is made with natural ingredients that help soothe and comfort my body when it is achy and in pain.

The natural ingredients in this eucalyptus mint

Epsom salt soak are Epsom salts, essential oils, and other minerals. These ingredients help soothe my body aches away and release the tensed stiffed up muscles and body tissues. When I am cold soaking in a bath filled with this bath salt helps get me warm by improving my blood flow and circulation. I also like how it has helped soften my skin right how to and made it look glowing again.

The way I like to use the bath salt is by first filling up my bathtub with hot water. Then I take about 2 cups of the bath salt ...

• and pour it directly into the tub and allow it to dissolve. As it dissolves the eucalyptus mint aroma fills the air and helps me relax. Once all the bath salt is absorbed I get into the tub and soak for as long as I need to, to get the relief I need which is usually an hour or so. However, you don’t have to soak that long if you don’t want to. I am sure 30 minutes helps get you the relief you need. I just like to soak in the tub because it really helps relax me when I
        am sick.

I would highly recommend the Calgon Rejuvenating Eucalyptus & Mint Epsom Salt to anyone suffering from the flu and body aches to help find relief because it has worked very well. I do think this bath salt is very affordable and I am now going to make sure I always have some on hand. I do hope those of you who try this bath salt out in your tubby get the relief you need from your body aches or stressful day. I wish you all a very enjoyable bath soak and hope you feel better very soon mentally, spiritually, and physically.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011392740531/k2311a0118/1.18.11