Blum Naturals Daily Organic Tea Tree Towelettes  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use these towelettes is by simply pulling one of the damp ones from there pouch
  • I would recommend these facial towelettes to anyone looking for a quick refreshing way to remove the makeup from their face and skin

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite facial cleansing towelettes to use to help cleanse my face quickly on those nights when I am to tired to wash my face off with warm water and face wash are the Blum Naturals Daily Organic Tea Tree Towelettes. These towelettes are meant for combination and oily skin types like mine. It helps remove makeup, dirt, and oils from my skin natural and gently leaving my skin feeling very clean and soft. I do like how

they help nourish my skin as well.

The natural nourishing ingredient in these towelettes are sage, tea tree oil, glycerin, salicylic acids, and sodium benzoate. These ingredients are what help cleanse the makeup, oils, and dirt off my face very carefully and gently while cleansing away germs and bacteria that cause my skin to get blemishes. It also helps wipe off dirt and oils deep in my skin that need to be removed from the skin before bedtime.

The way I like to use these towelettes is by simply pulling one of the damp ones from there pouch. Then I take the tea tree scented towelette and begin to wipe down my face. Sometimes after I have wiped the makeup, dirt, and oil off my face I splash it quickly with some warm water just to help rinse off any of the left over ingredients from the towelettes that just might be on my skin. Sometimes when I am on ...

• Blum Naturals Daily Organic Tea Tree Towelettes
      the go and I don’t have a lot of time to wipe off my old makeup I will take these towelettes with me and wipe my face down quickly and reapply my makeup. After my face feels very clean and fresh and looks bright and healthy again.

I also like that I can toss the small pouch of wet facial cleansing towelettes into my handbag and take them with me where ever I go so I can use them whenever

I need to too help freshen up my face. I also love how affordable these towelettes are and I really worth every penny because they did help get my skin clean. I would recommend these facial towelettes to anyone looking for a quick refreshing way to remove the makeup from their face and skin. I do hope those of you who try these towelettes like them as much as I do and what they can do for your skin and face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011392720531/k2311a0118/1.18.11