Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in Sunkissed  » Cosmetics  »
  • It looks absolutely amazing on my olive skin tone and it helps give my face a warm glow that I absolutely love
  • I like to apply the bronzer to my cheekbones, nose, forehead, and chin
  • I love how multipurpose this cosmetic product can be
  • I would recommend the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in Sunkissed to anyone with any skin tone, but I do think it looks best on tan, olive, and medium skin tones

• by Soleil Robins

My new favorite Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in Sunkissed. It looks absolutely amazing on my olive skin tone and it helps give my face a warm glow that I absolutely love. I also just use it on my cheeks as a blush to help give me cheeks some color as well. It looks very nice.

The bronzer is a pressed powder form and is very soft and silky feeling. There are several different shades in the case it comes in but your suppose to blend them together to create a lovely warm shade for the skin to help brighten the

skin up. The ingredients in this soft powdery bronzer are vitamins, minerals, and aloe. These ingredients are what help make the bronzer nourishing and soft to the skin. There are also coloring in this bronzer as well which help give it the warm shade it is. There are also parabens in this bronzer that I do not like and wish they would be kept out, but that still does not stop me from wearing this bronzer .

Now before I put on this bronzer I apply my spf 15 moisturizer, foundation, and concealer. Then I take my makeup brush and sweep it across ...

• the warm colored bronzer and than sweep it across my cheekbones until I have the shade I desire on my skin. I like to apply the bronzer to my cheekbones, nose, forehead, and chin. It really helps brighten up my face this way. Then I like to apply it to my chest area to help give it a warm glow. I have even used it on my eyes as a warm eye shadow. I love how multipurpose this cosmetic product can be.

do think it looks best on tan, olive, and medium skin tones. I do think this bronzer is a bit pricy, but that doesn’t stop me from buying it because it looks beautiful on my skin. I do hope those of you who try this bronzer as well love the warm glow it gives to your face and skin as well. I wish you all the very best at getting your skin bright and glowing without having to sit in the suns harmful UV rays. I know I love this bronzer and it has been one of the best I have ever used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011392710531/k2311a0118/1.18.11