Nivea Eye Make Up Remover for All Skin Types
  • The way I like to use this nourishing gentle cleansing eye makeup remover is by pouring a little bit of it out onto a cotton pad
  • I would recommend this eye makeup remover to anyone looking for a gentle one that helps remove eye makeup gently and effectively

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite eye makeup remover to use is Nivea Eye Make Up Remover for All Skin Types. It helps get my eye makeup off quickly, effectively, and gently. Best of all it helps nourish and soothe my eye area while I am cleansing the eye makeup off. I even like that this eye makeup remover helps take my waterproof eye makeup off as well.

The gentle cleansings and nourishing natural ingredients in this eye makeup remover are vitamin E, chamomilla, soybean oil, mineral oil, and glycerin. These ingredients do a wonderful job removing my eye makeup effectively without any burning or stinging sensations.

These ingredients also help moisturize but do leave behind a slightly oily residue on my eyes that I do tend to need to wipe away with a tissue after using it. However, when my eye area is dry and flaky this eye makeup remover does help moisturize it and hydrate my eye area back up again. I also notice this eye makeup remover helps prevent the signs of aging as well.

The way I like to use this nourishing gentle cleansing eye makeup remover is by pouring a little bit of it out onto a cotton pad. Then I like to wipe ...

• the eye makeup right off. I do not need to rub the eye makeup off roughly. All I need to is wipe the eye makeup off gently and the ingredients dissolve the eye makeup for me so it comes off without any troubles or irritations. I have even used this eye makeup remover to remover lipsticks from my lips and it seems to work very well for that purpose. I have even used it to remover other waterproof cosmetics from my face, but like I said this makeup remover is slightly oily and I usually have to wipe off the extra makeup
        remover off with a tissue or rinse it off my face with warm water.

I would recommend this eye makeup remover to anyone looking for a gentle one that helps remove eye makeup gently and effectively. I do think this eye makeup remover is affordable and worth using. I will pick up more of it when I am out because it is the only one that doesn’t cause my sensitive eyes to breakout while I remove my eye makeup. I do hope those of you who use this eye makeup remover like the way it removes your makeup from your eyes as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011392700531/k2311a0118/1.18.11