Polaroid I Zone 300  » Cameras  »
  • I purchased this digital camera from Walmart, and I am impressed with what it delivers(as long as it is sunny outside)
  • I love the zoom feature on the camera, and being able to download the pictures that I want on my computer and print them out myself without having the cost of dropping off my film to a developer

• by DiDi
      I purchased this digital camera from Walmart, and I am impressed with what it delivers(as long as it is sunny outside). I love the zoom feature on the camera, and being able to download

the pictures that I want on my computer and print them out myself without having the cost of dropping off my film to a developer. This camera is great for using on ebay,too. It ...

• has a program that comes ith it that you can edit and crop your pictures. While the camera does have a flash on it, it does not take very good pictures in the dark.
        I was at my son’s school play, and every single picture that I took was unrecognizable, even with the flash turned on. This camera does have a short video feature as well, that does not have sound.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431803139270831/k2311a0318/3.18.07