Nivea Body Sun Kissed Firming Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • In the spring and summertime I like to use Nivea Body Sun Kissed Firming Moisturizier
  • I find the best time to apply this sun kissed firming body moisturizer to my skin is right after I am done washing up and exfoliating my skin
  • I know my skin looks glowing and well firmed and I do know I am constantly using this firming moisturizer all throughout the summer to help keep my skin looking its best

• by Soleil Robins

In the spring and summertime I like to use Nivea Body Sun Kissed Firming Moisturizier. It helps give my skin a bit of a glow and bit of a light tan so my skin can looking like it has been in the sunshine for a bit without getting hurt by the suns harmful UV Rays. I even like how it firms up my skin and moisturize it so it can stay soft and healthy looking.

The firming moisturizer comes in a 8.4 ounce bottle that is very easy to squeeze and get the firming moisturizer out of. The natural ingredients in this firming moisturizer are

grape seed oil, vitamins, minerals, ginkgo biloba extract, and glycerin. These ingredients are what help firm up the skin and help moisturize it. They also help give my skin a nice summer glow without having to sunbath in the sun. The ingredients also help prevent my skin from aging which is very, very nice as well since it is important to me to keep my skin looking its best.

I find the best time to apply this sun kissed firming body moisturizer to my skin is right after I am done washing up and exfoliating my skin. When my skin is well exfoliated and cleansed ...

• the firming moisturizer works a lot better and gives skin a better glow which is very pretty and natural looking. The way I apply the firming moisturizer to my skin is by taking a handful of it and massaging it into my skin from head to toe. The lotion isn’t greasy or oily, but it does take a feel minutes to absorb into the skin so I usually walk around with a towel on before putting on my clothing otherwise there is this brownish greasy residue on my skin. Once the lotion dries I get ready and my skin looks very nice afterwards. However, this
        firming moisturizer shouldn’t be used on fair to light skin types because it can make the skin look orangey or unnatural. It only looks good on tan, olive, and dark skin types.

I do think the Nivea Body Sun Kissed Firming Moisturizer is worth trying to give skin a nice natural sun kissed glow. I do hope those of you who try this firming body lotion I did get the results your looking for. I know my skin looks glowing and well firmed and I do know I am constantly using this firming moisturizer all throughout the summer to help keep my skin looking its best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011392630531/k2311a0118/1.18.11