Cingular Prepaid Phones
  • I purchase my phone a month ago, and I was surprized of the quality of the signal and the price of what it cost me to use my phone for a month
  • I bought a $30.00 phone card at Walmart and it lasted me through the entire month
  • The only thing that I would say that I don't like about this phone is that if someone sends you a text message you get charged whether you read it or not

• by DiDi
      I purchase my phone a month ago, and I was surprized of the quality of the signal and the price of what it cost me to use my phone for a month.

I bought a $30 phone card at Walmart and it lasted me through the entire month. I had a plan with Cinglar, which ended last year, for a contract phone. Each month ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221803139260831/k2311a0318/3.18.07