Aubrey Organics Primrose Tangle Go Hair Conditioner and Detangler  » Cosmetics  »
  • The hair detangler smells very nice and leaves hair shiny and soft or at least this is what I have noticed
  • Then I like to take a comb and brush my hair out gently so it is silky smooth and soft again
  • I would highly recommend this hair detangler to anyone with any type of hair to help hydrate it and detangle it
  • I wish you all the best with having some very nice stress free hair days ahead of you

• by Soleil Robins

In the wintertime my hair becomes slightly dried out and I need an organic leave in hair conditioner. My favorite organic hair conditioner to use is Aubrey Organics Primrose Tangle Go Hair Conditioner and Detangler. It helps hydrate and condition my hair so it is soft and silky and easy to comb out and style it. The hair detangler smells very nice and leaves hair shiny and soft or at least this is what I have noticed.

This natural detangler comes in a 4 ounce fluid spray bottle and it is made from purely organic ingredients like herbal extracts, essential oils, and

natural moisturizers. The detangler has a nice fresh light herbal scent to it and it leaves my hair smelling wonderfully. These ingredients are what help condition and detangle hair so it is easier to brush out and style. They are also what help add shine and bounce to my hair which I really like because most detangles leave my hair very weighed down. It actually helps keep frizz down too and helps repair split ends which I also like about this natural detangler.

The way I use this detangler is by simply spraying it directly into my hair from roots ...

• to ends. Then I like to take a comb and brush my hair out gently so it is silky smooth and soft again. Sometimes I even like to spray this into my hair after a shower when my hair is damp. After my hair is much more manageable. Other times I like to spray it into my hair after I am done swimming to so my hair can smell good and be much easier to comb out. I like how light and nourishing this hydrating detangler is and how beautiful it makes my hair.

Anyways, I do feel this detangler is worth

every penny for using to detangle hair because it is made from purely organic ingredients that are nourishing to the hair, safe for me, and safe for the environment because it does not contain any aerosol in it. I would highly recommend this hair detangler to anyone with any type of hair to help hydrate it and detangle it. I do hope those of you who use it like the way it smells and detangles your hair while lightly conditioning it and adding shine. I wish you all the best with having some very nice stress free hair days ahead of you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011392530531/k2311a0118/1.18.11