Pierre Cosmetics Cleansing & Refreshing Eye & Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the cosmetic product I like to have on hand in my hand bag is the Jean Pierre Cosmetics Cleansing & Refreshing Eye & Makeup Remover Pads so I can remove my old eye makeup when I am out on the go so I am able to reapply it so it looks good
  • I would recommend these eye makeup remover pads to anyone looking for some gentle natural ones to remover for removing eye makeup

• by Soleil Robins

One of the cosmetic product I like to have on hand in my hand bag is the Jean Pierre Cosmetics Cleansing & Refreshing Eye & Makeup Remover Pads so I can remove my old eye makeup when I am out on the go so I am able to reapply it so it looks good. I also like to have this pads on hand for when my eye makeup smudges and I need to remove the smudge and fix my eye makeup. I even find it helps remove the old concealer underneath my eyes that is sometimes hard to get off with just water.

The eye makeup remover

pads are damp and very moist and made with natural ingredients like cucumbers, cornflower, green tea, vitamin E, aloe, ginseng, castor oil, and vitamins. These ingredients help get that stubborn eye makeup of mine of my eyes and it helps soothe the eye area. These ingredients also help moisturize and prevent the eyes from aging and getting dark circles which is very nice for me as well. I even like how I can se this eye makeup remover to remove other stubborn cosmetics from my face such as lip stains and waterproof cosmetics.

The way I like to use these eye makeup remover pads is by ...

• simply taking one and simply wiping my eyes with one of them to help remove the eye makeup remover. These pads can be slightly oily so I like to take some cool water after and splash my face after using them. When I am on the go I like to use a cotton tissues to help absorb the rest of the oil on my eyes so I can reapply my eye makeup safely without my makeup running. When I use these makeup remover pads to remove lipstick I simply wipe my lips down with the cosmetic makeup remover pad until the lipstick is off and than
        I apply a lip balm to help nourish and moisturize my lips.

I do think these eye makeup remover pads and affordable and worth using. I do always have these eye makeup remover pads on hand all the time and I don’t like being without them because I like to be able to remover eye makeup from my eyes when I am on the go. I would recommend these eye makeup remover pads to anyone looking for some gentle natural ones to remover for removing eye makeup. I do hope those of you who use them like the way it helps remove your eye makeup as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011392510531/k2311a0118/1.18.11