South Park - Coon Vs Coon and Friends  » TV  »
  • I was hoping for answers, but got disappointed instead
  • I think the only real explanation that there is something very different about Kenny is when him and the others are sent to the other world, when he says that he knows the place
  • There is so much to recommend this episode but one part that has me laughing after multiple viewing is when Mysertion and the Goth Kids start talking about how to defeat the Dark Lord, Bradley walks in and you find out that the female Goth kid is actually his sister

• by sarahdragon26

I was hoping for so much from this episode. I was hoping for answers, but got disappointed instead. I was waiting to hear about Kenny and his true origin. The ending should have explained more about him. Yet, this is a typical South Park thing. Almost give you the answers, than shot you down, leaving you to hope that the answers will come another time.

This is the first time in the history of South Park that any explanation into Kenny’s ability to keep coming back from the dead, is ever revealed. I had always wondered why he kept coming back in each episode, even when he is killed. They’ve killed off South Park

characters and never brought them back. I think the only real explanation that there is something very different about Kenny is when him and the others are sent to the other world, when he says that he knows the place. That makes me think that he really might not be completely human. Another thing is when Kenny’s mom says that they should never have gone to that cult, at the end when they put the baby Kenny in his jumpsuit, in his bed. That statement alone says that something is different about Kenny and it might be connected with that other world. Even with all of this, there is still no solid evidence about Kenny’s differences. Hopefully, they won’t leave us ...

• dangling too long for the truth.

Aside from not learning Kenny’s true origins, Mint Berry Crunch is the real hero!! That is beyond amazing and stupid! I would never have thought that, but again, that’s South Park for you. They always throw the monkey wrench in where you just don’t want it. They led everyone to believe that Mysertion would have been the hero and that’s the way I wanted it. Because then, we might have gotten some answers about him. Instead, it’s Bradley. And when Cartman should have gotten what was coming to him, he only gets locked in a cage with Butters, dressed as Professor Chaos. No justice.

There is so much to recommend this episode but one part that has me laughing after multiple viewing is when Mysertion and the Goth Kids start talking about how to defeat the Dark Lord, Bradley walks in and you find out that the female Goth kid is actually his sister. He seems so pathetic, but no one would have thought of him as a hero or from the planet Berry Crunch.

I would have loved to see Mysertion kick Cartman around the planet or learn about Kenny’s origin story, but maybe, just maybe, Matt and Trey have a big surprise for us all in the future epsiodes. Hopefully, they will reveal something within the next season.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1018011392480431/k2311a0118/1.18.11