Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid, va va Vanilla 2.0 oz  » Health  »
  • When I bought a nice hazelnut scented lotion and body spray set, I found that the Secret I was using at the time, which was a floral scent, didn’t match up well to the warm, cookie like scent of the hazelnut products
  • I really love wearing the hazelnut, and I like my scents to coordinate and not clash, so I looked for a deodorant/antiperspirant scent that would be a better fit
  • I have never had a problem with a Secret product not keeping me dry or losing its deodorant effect
  • I feel completely confident wearing the invisible solid, as I know my armpits will smell fine, look fine, and that won’t change during the day
  • I think this, like all Secret solids I have used, is a great product that won’t let you down, and it is a very versatile scent that can be used by any woman of any age

• by reviewabit

I’ve been a fan of Secret products for years. When I bought a nice hazelnut scented lotion and body spray set, I found that the Secret I was using at the time, which was a floral scent, didn’t match up well to the warm, cookie like scent of the hazelnut products. I really love wearing the hazelnut, and I like my scents to coordinate and not clash, so I looked for a deodorant/antiperspirant scent that would be a better fit. My first look was at my favored brand of course, and although they did not have a hazelnut scent (no one did, to be fair) they did

have this va va vanilla.

Fortunately, it was also available in my very favorite Secret form, the invisible solid. I took off the cap in the store to smell, and it was close enough to work. The soft vanilla scent coordinates well with my hazelnut products, which also have some vanilla tones to them.

I used it the next day and I’m very happy with how it fits into the whole bakery-themed fantasy I have woven for myself. Being a Secret product also, it is reliable like no other. The invisible solid has long been my favorite of the Secret line, because it is truly what it says it is– invisible.

Although white in the container, it has a clear, matte finish on your skin. It glides on smoothly, and does not leave a white mess. Even later in the day when many solids will roll up into unattractive little underarm balls, Secret still looks like it did when you first put it on.

Once it is on, it feels silky, not wet. The ingredients, although not the very healthiest as they do contain significant amounts of aluminum, which is a concern for many, do work really well. I have never had a problem with a Secret product not keeping me dry or losing its ...

• Secret Scent Expressions Invisible Solid, va va Vanilla 2.0 oz
      deodorant effect.

I feel completely confident wearing the invisible solid, as I know my armpits will smell fine, look fine, and that won’t change during the day. I have never had to re-apply Secret. Although I bought the vanilla for a specific reason, this is a gentle, all-purpose sort of scent that could be worn with many different fragrances.

I have worn it with some floral perfumes as well, and it works fine. It’s hard to clash with vanilla, really. Unless you use garlic or something.

This vanilla is smooth and creamy and I have had comments from my partner that I smell “good enough

to eat. ” The combination with the hazelnut tends to make people around me think that someone brought in fresh cookies. I hate to disappoint them.

I think this, like all Secret solids I have used, is a great product that won’t let you down, and it is a very versatile scent that can be used by any woman of any age. There’s a lot to be said for a product that’s been around for so many years, and has never lost its appeal with any age group. The Secret line has evolved into many different forms and fragrances– but it’s quality remains excellent as always.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418011392370431/k2311a0118/1.18.11