Gas X Prevention 50 ct. capsules  » Health  »
  • Lately I have been trying to eat healthier and unfortunately that means adding in larger portions of foods that do cause me to get gas
  • I looked around for a replacement in a different brand, and I found that Gas-X now makes one, called Gas X Prevention
  • The price was pretty good so I bought the Gas X
  • It turns out that they had some Beano in their house that they were going to take, so I decided it would be a good test if they both took the Beano and I took the Gas X
  • I highly recommend this Gas X brand to Beano users or anyone who wants to decrease the problems associated with digestive gas from certain foods

• by reviewabit

I sometimes get gas from eating vegetables, and it can be frustrating and embarrassing as well as painful. Lately I have been trying to eat healthier and unfortunately that means adding in larger portions of foods that do cause me to get gas. In the past, I have used Beano for gas prevention, which worked really well most of the time. The last time I went to the drug store to pick up my over the counter needs, they were out of Beano.

Prevention. It is basically the same sort of product– not a medication, but an enzyme supplement to stop gas before it starts. The price was pretty good so I bought the Gas X.

A few nights later I was due to go to a friend’s house for dinner. They were making homemade chili with beans, and I knew that this would be an ultimate test for the new product!

I was thankful that they were close friends, and if they product didn’t work, at least it wouldn’t be too embarrassing, as this couple already knew I had gas issues and we had joked about it before because both of them had the same problems. I knocked on the door, holding out my box of gas X and exclaiming that I was “prepared for the worst.

” This was met with understanding and roaring laughter. It turns out that they had some Beano in their house that they were going to take, so I decided it would be a good test if they both took the Beano and I took the Gas X. It was to be a great battle of the enzyme products.

We filled our bowls, and both took our supplements. An hour later, happily, none ...

• Gas X Prevention 50 ct. capsules
      of us were suffering gas. Their young teen daughter had scoffed at the idea of taking either of the products, deeming them “old people stuff” and we had to poke fun at the fact that she was the only one in the room complaining of getting gas from the meal.

I’ll bet she doesn’t laugh the next time they offer her Beano. Due to the roaring success with the Gas X brand, I felt confident in taking it regularly, and I can honestly say, it has worked every bit as well as the Beano did for me. It doesn’t work 100% of the time, but neither did the

other brand.

It seems to be able to easily conquer both cabbage, broccoli, and of course, beans. Those are the three biggest offenders to my system. I like knowing there is a product that can save me embarrassment and allow me to eat as healthy as I possibly can.

The health benefits of these gas producing foods far outweigh their side effects, and with products like these, you don’t have to deal with those side effects– so it’s all good news. I highly recommend this Gas X brand to Beano users or anyone who wants to decrease the problems associated with digestive gas from certain foods.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418011392350431/k2311a0118/1.18.11