Tea Tree Oil Purifying Foot Wash by Earth Therapeutics 6oz  » Health  »
  • I have tried every product in Earth Therapeutics tea tree foot care line, and I love them all
  • I highly recommend this wash for anyone’s feet– especially if you have a lot of “tired foot” days

• by reviewabit

I have tried every product in Earth Therapeutics tea tree foot care line, and I love them all. This foot wash is one of the products I keep handy for when my feet are very tired. It works best if you use the other products in the line along with it, but it is fine by itself too. This is a rich, powerfully minty wash that lathers well and leaves your feet squeaky clean.

The tea tree oil ingredients help to prevent fungus and bacteria problems, and the mint revitalizes tired sore feet with a cooling tingle. I love to use the foot soak in the same brand, soaking for twenty minutes or so and then using this foot wash to clean my feet. After that, the

foot balm, lotion and later in the day when I need a quick pick me up for my feet, I use the spray.

Since I am diabetic, it is very important to me that I take good care of my feet and prevent sores, cracks, and infections. These products keep my feet clean and clear of infections, and also promote healthy skin. Although it is a bit astringent and does a great job of cleaning, this wash does not leave your feel feeling dry later on.

The tea tree oil acts as a general promoter of skin health, and helps to stop cracking, peeling skin. I have not used any foot product that I liked better than this brand. The combination of natural ingredients is so much better for your ...

• skin than “mainstream chemicals.

” If you keep your feet clean and deodorized, moisturized, and exfoliated, you will go a long way towards stopping any foot problems from cropping up. There are products in this line that do all of those things– they can give you total foot care. That said, I have found other uses for this great minted wash.

When I have muscle aches or are just really hot and tired, I use a little on my shoulders and back in the shower. It leaves a great tingle that makes you feel refreshed and lifts the fatigue. It’s also just as good for the rest of your skin as it is for your feet- with a few exceptions.

It is a little too strong to use

on very sensitive parts of skin or intimate areas. I wouldn’t use it on my face either, for it could really burn your eyes. Although it is healthy, tea tree and menthol are also powerful and should only be used appropriately.

My partner has used this product as a shampoo, and says it is very invigorating. I have dryer hair, so I don’t dare use something that strong on it, but it might be an option for those with an oily hair. It may even be good for scalp itch, since it has tea tree, and gives that great menthol tingle.

I highly recommend this wash for anyone’s feet– especially if you have a lot of “tired foot” days. It is one of the most refreshing and healthy washes out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418011392180431/k2311a0118/1.18.11