Suave Max Hold Volumizing Mousse
  • I definitely think that there is no point in paying for an expensive salon mousse because you can definitely find one in a regular store such as Walmart or a drug store and the product is basically going to do the same thing
  • I find that I get the best results when I apply the product to wet hair, and then blow dry using a brush to lift the roots upward as I dry my hair
  • Suave rates the level of hold an eight out of ten, and I would have to agree
  • A nine ounce bottle of this hair mousse cost me around two dollars at Walmart, and there is enough in it to last a long time

• by mjcnv36

My opinion on hair mousses products is that they are not all created equal. I definitely think that there is no point in paying for an expensive salon mousse because you can definitely find one in a regular store such as Walmart or a drug store and the product is basically going to do the same thing. However, there are still differences from product to product. I have found that Suave’s Max Hold Volumizing Mousse is an exceptional product at an exceptionally cheap price.

This product comes out in a basic white foam, like most mousses.

I find the smell to be pleasant and discreet, not at all overwhelming. When rubbed between the hands, it quickly becomes more liquidy and then is easily rubbed in the hair. I normally only put this into the roots of my hair because I am trying to create volume and lift. That is precisely what this product was intended to do. I find that I get the best results when I apply the product to wet hair, and then blow dry using a brush to lift the roots upward as I dry my ...

• hair. When I apply this product, my hair has lots of volume and lift, and the mousse not only created that lift, it helps my hair to stay that way. It lasts not only just for the time that I have dried my hair, but really the lift lasts pretty much all day. I never have flat hair when I use this product. Suave rates the level of hold an eight out of ten, and I would have to agree. It isn’t extreme; your hair still stay soft and manageable and you will
        be able to run your hands through it easily. My hair never feels stiff or sticky. The product is very lightweight and will not weigh hair down, so if you are trying to tame flyaways, this product won’t work for you.

A nine ounce bottle of this hair mousse cost me around two dollars at Walmart, and there is enough in it to last a long time. I highly recommend this product. It is a basic and effective hair styling aid that does the job without costing a lot of money. Well done, Suave!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011391940431/k2311a0118/1.18.11