Willie Nelson (singer)
  • Therefore, I decided to do my research on him and find out and listen to some of the songs he became popular for
  • I recommend the music of the singer Willie Nelson to fans of the older forms of country music from maybe periods of time like the seventies for example

• by Redtape

The first time that I heard of the popular American country music singer and songwriter Willie Nelson was a few years after my family just got cable television when I just entered high school. I can remember that quite a few country singers were having something for him and it was being broadcast on the American cable television channel named USA.

Therefore, I decided to do my research on him and find out and listen to

some of the songs he became popular for. When I did, even though I was never really a fan of American country music, I still think that some of his songs do not sound too bad to me. What I also like about the personality Willie Nelson, is that even more recently he has begun to experiment with more genres of music, and incorporate them with his pre-existing style and I usually have ...

• lots of respect for many musicians that do that as this shows that they are quite versatile and creative.

Over the years since I have found out about the singer and songwriter Willie Nelson, I have also managed to spot him in a few movies where to spot him in a few movies where he either made short appearances as himself or he played a minor character. One of these movies that I remember is

the more recent Dukes of Hazzard movie starring Jessica Simpson.

Although I have not heard more recent songs from him, a few of Willie Nelson’s songs fro some of his older albums include “Don’t Get Around Much Anymore”, “Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain” and “Georgia in my Mind”.

I recommend the music of the singer Willie Nelson to fans of the older forms of country music from maybe periods of time like the seventies for example.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1418011391880331/k2311a0118/1.18.11