Bella Italia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • I recommend the “Bella Italia Extra Virgin Olive Oil” to people who are interested in living a healthy life, as well as for an oil that might improve the taste of their food

• by Redtape

My mother was initially supposed to use the “Bella Italia Extra Virgin Olive Oil” as part of some organic cleanse she was going to do that was recommended to her by her nutritionist, but instead we ended up using it in our cooking several times when we had run out of coconut cooking oil.

When I first was going to use the “Bella Italia Extra Virgin Olive Oil” for the first time, I was not too worried about it, since I heard from someone that using the extra virgin olive

oil in one’s cooking was actually quite healthy when it came to things like high cholesterol and not only that but it minimized the risk of colon cancer. However, I soon began to realize that even though it was supposed to be such a healthy choice, it made most of the food taste quite different. The “Bella Italia Extra Virgin Olive Oil” had such a unique taste that seemed to overpower the taste of some foods, while with others, the “Bella Italia Extra Virgin Olive Oil” affected the taste ...

• of the meals in a good way, and it ended up enhancing their taste.

One such food that it enhanced the taste of was a tin of Bumblebee Salmon, which I was putting off eating for a long time since I hate the taste of tin salmon. However, one day when I did nopt have much of a choice and had to cook up the salmon with a little of the “Bella Italia Extra Virgin Olive Oil” and some seasoning I could not believe how good the salmon tasted.

I knew that it had to be the work of the olive oil too, since I had done it on several occasions before with different types and brands of oil, but it just never tasted as good.

I also like the “Bella Italia Extra Virgin Olive Oil” since it is only one hundred and twenty calories per serving.

I recommend the “Bella Italia Extra Virgin Olive Oil” to people who are interested in living a healthy life, as well as for an oil that might improve the taste of their food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718011391850331/k2311a0118/1.18.11