Nu Nature Toning Liquid Hand Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had to agree that it did sound better, and when I found Nu Nature Toning Liquid Hand Soap on sale at my local pharmacy I jumped at the chance to buy it
  • I've bought other products from the Nu beauty line before like moisturisers and facial care products so I thought this liquid hand soap would be a great addition to my home
  • I paid $5.99CDN for this 250ml bottle of liquid soap and I couldn't wait to put it in the guest bathroom
  • Now one problem I did have when I got this soap home was getting the pump to cooperate
  • I found this soap to be very soft and gentle on not just my hands, but the hands of my guest

• by Melissa Glenn

I wanted some new guest soaps for one of our bathrooms, and a friend of mine suggested that a more hygenic way to go was to buy liquid soap in a pump style bottle. I had to agree that it did sound better, and when I found Nu Nature Toning Liquid Hand Soap on sale at my local pharmacy I jumped at the chance to buy it. I’ve bought other products from the Nu beauty line before like moisturisers and facial care products so I thought this liquid hand soap would be a great addition to my home.

Nu doesn’t do much in the way of attractive packaging. This

liquid soap comes in a plain white plastic bottle with a white pump top. On the front the name Nu is displayed in green, with the word Nature in smaller green letters. There is a decal of a piece of fruit and I guess it must be a Kumquat as this liquid soap is scented with Kumquat extract and Cocoa butter. What I do like about the Nu line is that all their bottles are fully recyclable; no parabens; no sulphates and no added color. Nu really try to keep their products natural and they never test on animals which I won’t tolerate.

I paid $5.99CDN for this 250ml ...

• bottle of liquid soap and I couldn’t wait to put it in the guest bathroom. Now one problem I did have when I got this soap home was getting the pump to cooperate. I turned and turned, pushed and pushed and finally got it to work. I was getting so frustrated I was almost ready to take this product back to the store. When I first used this soap I did indeed get a great scent; I’ve never smelled Kumquat before so I guess that had to be the second scent to hit my nostrils, as the first one was definitely cocoa butter.

I found this soap to be

very soft and gentle on not just my hands, but the hands of my guest. You only need a little bit, like the size of a dime to get your hands really clean, and the smell from the soap is never harsh. What I don’t understand is why Nu would call this a Toning Liquid Hand Soap. Any toners I have ever used have been for my face not my hands. Either way this hand soap was a hygenic practical way to go for my guest bathroom and I have never had any complaints about it. Nu Nature is a Canadian brand and for more information please visit www.nunature.ca.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011391780331/k2311a0118/1.18.11