“Devil” Feature Film  » Movies  »
  • This movie did what I love for suspense and horror films to do, it kept me guessing
  • I thought the people in the elevator were all terrorists together for awhile (not at all true) but when there is not action you really need to use your mind and the suspense starts building
  • I also enjoyed the way a dead person came back to life to trick the viewers and those stranded into thinking it was someone else
  • I recommend this movie to others, it was fun without being too scary or too gross

• by mamjess

This movie did what I love for suspense and horror films to do, it kept me guessing. I watch a lot of horror and while i was able to guess who the killer was based on how these movies work out it did make me second guess myself, I would assume most people watching would not have made the guess I did and have discovered who was doing the killing. Another thing this film did that all great horror and suspense films do is that they delayed the action.

You can have a dead body in the first scene, or even see a murder, but I love when they then go on with the story so you are waiting and guessing. In this film we don’t actually see horror for 9 chapters.

I was going crazy guessing what would happen. I thought the people in the elevator were all terrorists together for awhile (not at all true) but when there is not action you really need to use your mind and the suspense starts building.

I liked how ...

• they paced the action in this film. First we got one small wound, then a chapter or so later, a body, another chapter another body but then no one else dies for awhile.

Don’t read this chapter if you don’t want the ending ruined. I liked the story line that the Devil comes to earth to punnish the wicked and traps them and pretends to be one of them.

This was a clever idea. I did not understand why the devil would want to punnish 4 people

only, that seems like a lot of hassle.

I was waiting for this to be the start of Armageadon or something. I did enjoy how the story line of how each of them came to be in the elevator played out.

I also enjoyed the way a dead person came back to life to trick the viewers and those stranded into thinking it was someone else.

I recommend this movie to others, it was fun without being too scary or too gross.

It was well made and the pace and script were excellent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1118011391760331/k2311a0118/1.18.11