Pure Seduction Hand and Body Cream by Victoria’s Secret.
  • The cream smells amazing, with scents of melon, plum, and freesia
  • I notice that when I apply this product in the morning, I can still smell it by afternoon
  • What I love about this cream is that it not only smells wonderful, but it really does a great job of moisturizing my skin
  • Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cream that smells really good and also moisturizes well

• by mariekay

I received this product as a Christmas gift, and I have used it every day since then. The product is a hand and body cream by Victoria’s Secret that comes in a bright pink tube with a flip-top at the bottom of the tube. It’s best to store the tube with the cap at the bottom so gravity can allow for the cream to settle near the opening, other wise it can be difficult to get out since the product is so thick. The cream smells amazing, with scents of melon, plum, and freesia. The scent is quite powerful, and it is even more potent when you combine the body cream with the body spray of the same frangrance. I notice that when I apply this product in the morning, I can

still smell it by afternoon.

What I love about this cream is that it not only smells wonderful, but it really does a great job of moisturizing my skin. I am in my thirties, and my skin is prone to dryness, especially in the cold winter months. This cream keeps my skin soft all day long. I apply the cream to my entire body in the morning after a shower, and then again at night before bed. My skin is baby-soft when I wake up in the morning. The consistency of this cream is thicker and richer than a regular lotion, so a little bit goes a long way. I have been using the cream for about a month and I still have half of the tube left.

I use this cream on ...

• my hands throughout the day as well, and it does a good job of keeping them moisturized. Because I wash my hands often throughout the day, they become dried out and in need of moisturizing. This cream soaks right in and keeps my hands soft until I wash them again. I have gotten many comments on the scent of this cream as well. It’s a nice fruity scent with a little bit of musk. I have found this to be one of my favorite scents from the Victoria’s Secret line.

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cream that smells really good and also moisturizes well. Since the scent is pretty intense, those who don’t like a strongly-scented cream may not like this product, I can

see how it might give some a headache. But for me, it’s perfect and I love the scent. You can find this product at Victoria’s Secret stores for $9.50 for a 6.7 fl oz tube. Although the price is reasonable at $9.50, you rarely have to pay full price since it often goes on sale or you can buy it as a package deal with other products and get a good deal that way. For Christmas I got several lotions, creams, and sprays in various scents and my husband got a package deal where he could mix and match the products for less that buying them each individually. I plan to repurchase this product when it runs out. It make a great winter-time moisturizer and it would also work well in the summer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011391750331/k2311a0118/1.18.11