Avon White Chocolate Latte Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is 1 of my all time favourite Bubble Bath scents from Avon, or perhaps from anywhere
  • Unfortunately this is usually found in the Sale books thesedays which makes me think it won’t be getting sold for much longer
  • It just looks so boring and a little bit cheap
  • I like to have lots of Bubbles in my bath, and running a blob of this thick gel under hot running water and you get a good amount of Bubbles straight away
  • I don't like Coffee so I was worried that it would smell heavily of Coffee, but it doesn't

• by leeanne160480

This is 1 of my all time favourite Bubble Bath scents from Avon, or perhaps from anywhere. Unfortunately this is usually found in the Sale books thesedays which makes me think it won’t be getting sold for much longer. I have only seen this for sale in the 500ml bottle size which normally costs around £4. I got this on offer for £2. the other Bubble Baths in the range also come in a 1 litre bottle which normally costs £5, so it can work out a lot cheaper if the size was there for this one. There is quite a few different scents in the Avon Bubble Bath

range so their should be a scent for everyone.

I really hate the design of the bottle for the Bubble bath. It just looks so boring and a little bit cheap. It is a thick plastic bottle and there is thick ridges down the side of this. The plastic is a bit cloudy coloured but you can still see the Gel through the plastic. This has a small plastic lid and a foil seal which you break when you go to use this. You would think thesedays Avon could make the bottles look that bit nicer. They have looked like this for years.

I have never counted how many goes ...

• this does but I would hazard a guess and say you would get around 10 good slugs of this. I like to have lots of Bubbles in my bath, and running a blob of this thick gel under hot running water and you get a good amount of Bubbles straight away.

The smell of this is so nice. I don’t like Coffee so I was worried that it would smell heavily of Coffee, but it doesn’t. You can smell the sweet scent of the White Chocolate and there is a rich heavier scent in here which I would assume if the Latte part. It smells nice and Milky and sweet.

The

Bubbles last a good lenght of time as well and when you soak in this Bath you smell this scent all around you and it lingers just nice. Once you are out the bath and dry off you can still smell this scent on your skin and you can smell this even the day after.

I find that this is quite moisturising as well, and my skin feels nice and soft afterwards.

This scent is so different to all other Bubble Baths that I have used. It makes a change from the Fruity scents and it is a nice change.

I will keep buying this and hope that it still gets sold in the book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011391600331/k2311a0118/1.18.11