BioSilk Silk Therapy for Hair  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was searching for a new leave in hair conditioner and when I found this in the store I was so thrilled
  • I use them after I towel dry my hair and I love how I am able to achieve the same great finish with my dry hair
  • However after a while, this is no longer a problem and voila I have really shiny beautiful hair

• by janicemic

I was searching for a new leave in hair conditioner and when I found this in the store I was so thrilled. This product actually has silk in them and I was so buying the idea of applying silk on my frizzy hair. My hair is long to my waist and it is very difficult to maintain especially since I have really oily scalp. The over washing I did to control the oil kind of strips the natural oil from my hair thus leaving them bristle and dry. Biosilk is quite pricey for a leave in conditioner however with the result I am getting from them, I said it is

money well spent.

It comes in a transparent plastic packaging thus I can see what is left from the product. The cap is a push type of cap and when I squeeze the bottle the silky product will be dispensed from the bottle. I do not like this type of dispenser as I could not gauge how much I am getting from each squeeze and considering a little does go a very long way with this product; I am usually left with a lot of it on my hand even after I apply them on my very long hair. I would really appreciate a pump dispenser with this product. I ...

• can’t believe how versatile this product is. I could use them on my hair for the silky finish; I can also double them up as my lotion. They give me really moisturized skin and since they absorb in to the skin after constant massaging, they are a great way to use the product especially since they make my dry skin flake go away.

The texture of this product is rather thick and gooey. I use them after I towel dry my hair and I love how I am able to achieve the same great finish with my dry hair. I usually shake the bottle prior squeezing them and I will

rake the product in to my hair beginning from the end to the mid length. I hate how difficult it is to gauge on the right amount is needed as I ended up with really oily hair if I applied too much. However after a while, this is no longer a problem and voila I have really shiny beautiful hair. I love how this product is able to reduce my hair breakage problem and they are great in controlling my frizz. Even my hair stylist is asking me what I did differently. My hair feel stronger and they are so lively when I use Biosilk to style with my flat iron.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011391580331/k2311a0118/1.18.11