Breathless Perfume by Victoria’s Secret
  • I recommend this perfume to young women and mature women too
  • I think breathless is a good name for it too
  • A bottle of this perfume usually cost $45.00
  • On my last visit to Victoria's Secret I found this perfume on sale for $22.50
  • Go out and get you some of this amazing stuff today

• by Gina Gott

This is a light summery perfume that I feel good about wearing anywhere. It smells like oranges and sunshine. It is intoxicating! If you are looking for something different and very sexy , then go to your nearest Victoria’s Secret and buy this scent. I love it! It just gets better each time I use it! My husband loves this fragrance on me too. I also get compliments from others everytime I am wearing this perfume. It is light but not at all boring. I recommend this perfume to young women and mature women too. It smells great on everyone!

The main scent that I get from this perfume is the orange blossoms. It also has some tangerine

, neroli , and musk in it along with sandalwood. It is just a very alluring scent that will turn heads whenever you walk by. It makes me feel very feminine whenever I spray this stuff on. I think breathless is a good name for it too. It is very seductive!

This perfume is soft and gentle with a sexy kick. It is safe to wear to work , since it is not overpowering. It is also perfect to wear out on a date. It’s great for any ocassion day or night. It has good staying power too. I can spray this perfume on in the morning. It will stay on me for a good five to six ...

• hours before I even think about doing a touch up spray. It smells lovely and so womanly. I really get in a good mood when I use this perfume. It is one of my favorites from Victoria’s Secret.

The price is not bad. A bottle of this perfume usually cost $45.00. I gladly pay that for this wonderful scent. On my last visit to Victoria’s Secret I found this perfume on sale for $22.50. I have to say that made my day. The bottle that this perfume comes in is warm and modern. It only has the name written on it in a signature style. It is cute but nothing to fancy. It is the scent that

will blow you away though!

All in all , this is a very sexy scent! I love it , my husband loves it , and even strangers have told me it smells great! I can’t get enough of this stuff. It is just the right scent for me. I try a lot of perfumes , and I am always glad to stumble upon one that really makes me not only smell good but feel good too! This scent smells like summer to me. I wear it year round though. Even in the winter months it is now to smells something warm and playful. Go out and get you some of this amazing stuff today. This perfume is for everyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618011391560331/k2311a0118/1.18.11