The Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried the whole range and will keep buying them all as they are 1 of my favourite scents out there, and I do like The Body Shop products
  • This comes in a 150ml bottle and the last time I looked for this in the shop I saw that this cost £7
  • I am still using the 1 I got in the set, but I would still pay that price for it since I like the smell

• by leeanne160480

This is the Body Spray of the Aqua Lily set that I’ve been recently reviewing. I have tried the whole range and will keep buying them all as they are 1 of my favourite scents out there, and I do like The Body Shop products.

This comes in a 150ml bottle and the last time I looked for this in the shop I saw that this cost £7. this seems a bit expensive for a Body Spray but since it is a pump action bottle then it will last longer than the aerosol sprays. Probably not all that longer, but still that bit more. Also since I usually buy Body Sprays in 75ml tins then this is

twice the size of them. I am still using the 1 I got in the set, but I would still pay that price for it since I like the smell.

Packaging isn’t all that exciting. The bottle is a clear plastic bottle but it does appear to have a slight blue tinge to it. Also the liquid is light blue as well which shines through the bottle a bit as well. The label is a stuck on clear label going around the bottle and the writing is in white on the bottle. This has a little lid on the top which sometimes falls off in my bag.

The scent of this is lovely. Just a few squirts of ...

• this and you will be able to smell this lovely scent. I tend to spray 6 sprays in the morning as I like it stronger to be able to really smell this. I still reapply this through the day though as I like to freshen up and be able to keep smelling this.

As I’ve put in my other reviews this is a hard scent to try and describe. It is a light fresh scent. Kind of like a fresh morning which has a slight breeze to it and generally a colder morning. There is a slight heavier hint to this which I would assume is the Lily part but all in all this is a

fresh light scent. No fruity scents in here, just a nice freshness.

I would say this kind of scent is recommended for you if you like fresh airy kind of scents. For being such a light kind of scent the scent lingers a good length of time and although I do reapply this through the day I can still smell this faintly when I do. I wear the perfume of this at the same time so I can really smell this.

The best from the body Shop in my view. Yes this is expensive for a Body Spray but all of their products are a bit more expensive than other shops and I would say they are worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011391290231/k2311a0118/1.18.11