The Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Lotion
  • I got this in a 60ml bottle and I know you used to be able to buy the products in this size of bottle just on their own, but don’t know if you still can
  • The standard size of this bottle is 250ml and the last time I checked this cost £5.50
  • I like to use all the products one after another to layer the scent since I like it so much
  • I would recommend this scent if you like really light fresh scents
  • This moisturises and scents and is my favourite scent range from The Body Shop

• by leeanne160480

I got this in a set with the perfume, Body Spray and Shower Gel. All of which I will review in time.

I got this in a 60ml bottle and I know you used to be able to buy the products in this size of bottle just on their own, but don’t know if you still can. The standard size of this bottle is 250ml and the last time I checked this cost £5.50. Have not bought the full sized bottle of this yet though.

The bottle is which this comes in is a simple bottle like

all the The Body Shop stuff. The bottle is a clear plastic and you can see the light blue lotion through the bottle. There is a wrap around stuck on label on this and the branding is easy to see that this is from The Body Shop. On the back it states that their products aren’t tested on animals and the ingredients. This has a flip top lid which is a bit stiff when I first started to use this, but it loosened off a little after a few goes.

This is a medium thickness Lotion.

• Not too runny that it will run off your hand, but not too thick that you can’t rub this in easy enough. A decent sized blob of this will go a long way. It’s not greasy feeling and it soaks into your skin quickly enough and dries.

The scent of this is lovely. It is just such a light and fresh scent. I don’t know what this scent is made up of, but it is just a crisp kind of fresh spring morning breeze with a dash of something a tiny bit heavier which I would

assume is the Lily part. It’s not too heavy though. After applying this it soaks into your skin easy enough and I can still smell the scent the next day. It’s fainter but I can still smell. I like to use all the products one after another to layer the scent since I like it so much.

I would recommend this scent if you like really light fresh scents. This moisturises and scents and is my favourite scent range from The Body Shop. If you haven’t already tried it and like light scents then go for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011391280231/k2311a0118/1.18.11