The Body Shop Mini Reed Diffuser Set  » Housewares  »
  • This is another set that I bought from The Body Shop
  • If I had to pick a favourite if would probably be the Aloe and Soft Linen as it is such a soft and fresh scent but they are all very very nice

• by leeanne160480

This is another set that I bought from The Body Shop. I liked the look of this when I was choosing my mums one and I wanted this for myself, but I really didn’t have much money to spare at the time. It was £15, and I needed to be buying Christmas presents and paying bills, not buying myself something. I went onto The Body Shop last week to look for a present for a friend and saw that these were now

less than half price, and only £7 now, so I bought 1 for her and 1 for me.

This comes in a 3 pack, and each one is a third of the size of the large one that I bought for my mum. There is 3 individual bottles which are 30ml each, and a little pack of Reeds. This all comes in a nice enough box. You can see the bottles and reeds through the box as that part of the box is open, and the colouring of the box and all that looks nice enough.

The good thing is that this is 3 different scents, so you get to try a few of them and perhaps in the future you may go for the larger one.

So what are the scents of these? They are lovely and just the kind of scents I go for. They are Aloe and Soft Linen, Jasmine and White Frangipani and Pomegranate and Raspberry.

Like with the other one all ...

• The Body Shop Mini Reed Diffuser Set
      you do is open the bottle and stick the wooden reeds into the liquid. I wondered how this would look and if the reeds would stick way out since these were small bottles, but they seem to be smaller reeds, so look alright. The bottles are quite small but that means they can fit into small enough places. They are clear glass and the liquid is clear as well. It all looks alright.

These smell lovely. The other one I reviewed only had

the 1 scent in it, so this is nice that it has 2 scents in each. If I had to pick a favourite if would probably be the Aloe and Soft Linen as it is such a soft and fresh scent but they are all very very nice.

I would recommend a try of this. You get 3 little lovely smelling bottles which you can spread around your home and scent nice. I’ve bought a couple for next Christmas before the price goes up again on these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5318011391260231/k2311a0118/1.18.11