Clearasil Clear and Refine Daily Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I use the odd Facial Scrub and I thought it would be best to use one that deals with Spotty skin which is the kind of skin that I have
  • This comes in a 150ml tube and I think this normally costs around £3.50
  • I bought this when it was on a 2 for £5 offer

• by leeanne160480

I use the odd Facial Scrub and I thought it would be best to use one that deals with Spotty skin which is the kind of skin that I have. I have lots of the Clearasil range in my cupboards as I find that they work good. I used to find that they were quite harsh on my face, but the range seems to have changed quite a lot over the years and I find that it works better for me, or perhaps it

is my face that has changed.

This comes in a 150ml tube and I think this normally costs around £3.50. I bought this when it was on a 2 for £5 offer. Why not get it for that bit cheaper I always think.

The tube for this is alright. It stands on it’s end and at least that way you should be able to get every last drop out of it. The tube is a cloudy plastic tube but you can’t see through this tube apart from at the top as the rest of the tube is a blue and white colouring. There seems to be a lot going on on the tube and it is full of writing telling you what it does for your face. This is part of the Stayclear range which has most of the same products as the normal range but is a little bit more expensive than the others. Then again there is slightly more different ingredients in this range to try and help ...

• Clearasil Clear and Refine Daily Scrub
      keep your spots away.

This Gel is quite a thick one and has a kind of odd scent to it. It is very Gritty and full of little kind of Sand particles. You just squeeze a little blob of this onto your wet hands and then rub this over your wet face. A blob the size of a 50p I find does a good job in covering the whole of your face and neck. This washes off easily enough and afterwards your face feels smooth,

soft and nice and deep down clean. It doesn’t feel dried out which I used to find some Scrubs used to make my face feel.

I use this a couple of times a week and use a Foaming Face wash the other times.

I feel that this can reduce the spots on my face and I find that they don’t appear quite as red. Although my face isn’t totally rid of spots, I didn’t notice any more spots creeping up either.

A good face scrub.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011391140231/k2311a0118/1.18.11