Soft and Gentle Soft jasmine and Cocoa Milk Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • So I think for a daily Deodorant this does a good enough job
  • A nice enough scent but there is other ones in the range that I like better than this

• by leeanne160480

I have used Soft and Gentle Deodorants for years. I always didn’t use them as for some reason I didn’t think they would offer the same protection as the other brand that I used mostly at the time which was Sure. Soft and Gentle seems to have changed over the years and there has been a lot of new scents came out from them. There has always been a Jasmine one for as long as I can remember, but the Cocoa

Milk part must be the new twist on it.

This comes in a 150ml tin. The right price for this is around £1.70 in most shops that I’ve seen but it can be found quite often for £1 in 1 of the local supermarkets that I’m in at some point every week.

The tin looks alright. A light pink colour on the lid and on the tin. The writing is in a purple colour for some reason and the other colouring is just white which is what the main part of the tin is made up of. The lid is sturdy enough and anytime I’ve had this in my bag it hasn’t fell off, which is a good point in my view.

Shake this well and spray as normal. This smells like it would be powdery but it doesn’t come out this way and my black top stays black. I can sometimes see a bit white under the arms on the inside, but that depends ...

• Soft and Gentle Soft jasmine and Cocoa Milk Deodorant
      on if I put this top straight on after spraying this.

The scent of this is nice enough. A light floral kind of scent with a lighter dash mixed through it which I would assume is the Cocoa Milk. Whatever it is, it’s a nice subtle scent.

This keeps you fresh and dry through the day. I can find that I could perhaps feel a little trickle of damp running down late at night after using this, but we are talking probably about

13 hours later. So I think for a daily Deodorant this does a good enough job.

There is plenty of scents in the range and this is more a subtle and slightly floral scent so if you like that kind of scent then you should like this. Through the day if you get that bit warmer then you will smell this slightly which is alright.

A nice enough scent but there is other ones in the range that I like better than this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011391130231/k2311a0118/1.18.11