Village Naturals Therapy Restless Nights Mineral Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • Aside from pampering myself, I love how bathing product is just such a great quick de- stressor
  • One of the major reason why I bought this bath salt is due the product’s claim of being 99.17% natural derived
  • However, I was really disappointed when the pale purple salt did not turn my bath into colors

• by janicemic

I get insomnia once in a while and I hate how I couldn’t sleep when I wanted too. Thus I always relax myself with bathing product. Aside from pampering myself, I love how bathing product is just such a great quick de- stressor. My favorite bathing product when I have trouble sleeping is the Therapy Restless Nights Mineral Bath from Village Naturals.

They come in a jar with a twirl cap. They are great in securing the bath salts from moisture and I love how easy it is to just pour the salt over my bath tub for each use. They usually last about 5-6 times

of my own private heavenly spa session. I love the packaging as I can easily scoop enough salt for each sessions without fearing for the balance of them in the jar. One of the major reason why I bought this bath salt is due the product’s claim of being 99.17% natural derived. I am curious of how the company is able to come out with the odd percentage. However, I do love the great ingredients in the bath salt like lavender oil and chamomile. I adore how the Restless Nights bath salt look really lovely sitting in the jar as they are lavender colored salt. The ...

• jar is not opaque thus I am also able to see the remaining of the bath salt and know when I will need to restock them.

However, I was really disappointed when the pale purple salt did not turn my bath into colors. I had the specific state of mind of that it will turn my bath into a beautiful shade of purple. However, it did nothing to them. Then when the salt finally melts, I see no trace of bubbles whatsoever. I was so frustrated by then, until I catch the sweet lavender scent of the bath. I love how the relaxing aroma lingers after

my bath. It is so soothing, I find myself sleeping easier.

I love that the essential oil in the bath salt is concentrated enough to produce the aroma yet it isn’t too strong that it makes the bath oily. The texture of the bath is really smooth and it moisturizes my skin. I did not feel any oily sensation when I washed off and my bath tub leaves no stain whatsoever and there’s no oil residue on the bottom when I let the water out. It is super easy to clean by just rinsing them with my shower and I am ready for bed just like that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011391110231/k2311a0118/1.18.11