Smartwool Ski Medium Cushion Socks  » Other  »
  • I love how comfortable they are on me and I am so glad to have them when I have to do a little travelling in the winter months
  • This is the best long wearing socks that I got so far
  • What I really love to have more from this sock is more choice in colors

• by janicemic

I got these socks as a present from my cousin who stays in US. I love how comfortable they are on me and I am so glad to have them when I have to do a little travelling in the winter months. The socks is great in boots and I love how they fit so well I don’t think there is anything major that I wish differently about this socks from Smartwool. They are made for skiing however they work great for a trip outdoor in winter.

As much as I love wearing socks, I am fearful of the odor I get from bad fibers from socks. This is the

best long wearing socks that I got so far. I wore this for almost 8 hours without removing my boots and my foot does not smell at all and I mean it, I don’t have smelly foot even though my foot is trapped in the cover under boots for such a long period of time. Somehow the wool and nylon in this sock is great at regulating the temperatures from my foot and thus preventing odor. I also love how the comforting layer from this sock is able to prevent me from getting blisters. I usually get them when I wear boots for long hours walking and this socks from ...

• Smartwool has done what no other socks is able to do.

What I really love to have more from this sock is more choice in colors. I would love to purchase every possible color. They are quite thin in texture and I love the design of this socks. They are smartly design with padding on the shin and foot area thus they provide me extra comfort when I walk for a long time.

I love how lightweight the socks feel on my foot and yet the level of warmth they provide me is incomparable. My foot feels warm and really comfortable it’s as if I have really good blood circulation

with these socks on. I also love that the socks sits perfectly at my knee length and it doesn’t glide around. I really hate how poorly made socks always slide under my boots and I have to pull them up every so often. It is what I call socks dysfunction.

I love how long lasting these socks is. I have been wearing them for some time now and yet they are still like the day I first had them. They are really well made and very durable. They also do not shrink or change in shape when I drop them in to the washing machine. This is a must have for winter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1218011391070231/k2311a0118/1.18.11