Fusion Beauty LipFusion XL  » Cosmetics  »
  • This lip plumper was on sales in our local store and since the color look so amazingly sweet on my palm I bought it
  • However, since I use a lot of lip gloss I thought why not getting them especially since they were on discounts
  • They cost $50 without discount and I got them at 40% off, I was thrilled at how much saving I had
  • I love that the tube is so sleek and stylish

• by janicemic

This lip plumper was on sales in our local store and since the color look so amazingly sweet on my palm I bought it. I was getting it simply because it is a steal to get them at discount and was not truly expecting the lip plumper to work. I have had one lip plumper from Fusion Beauty which has micro collagen in them that does not really worked on me. However, since I use a lot of lip gloss I thought why not getting

them especially since they were on discounts. They cost $50 without discount and I got them at 40% off, I was thrilled at how much saving I had.

The lip plump comes in the typical lip gloss tube. I love that the tube is so sleek and stylish. The tube is shiny and has reflection like a mirror thus I sometimes use them to check on my make up. Talk about useful packaging, this is one. It has a twirl cap with really soft brush applicator at the end of the cap. The applicator works really well in picking up the gloss and spreading them on my lips is like spreading butter on bread. Well literally, I really hate some lip gloss applicator that does not seem to apply well and I have to pull and tug them on my lips. This is not like that and I appreciate it more since I got them at discount. The color of the lip plump is pretty pigmented and they feel ...

• Fusion Beauty LipFusion XL
      smooth on my lips. I love how they look on my lips. The gloss did not sit in to the lines of my lips thus it didn’t accentuate them but they kind of conceal them in the sense that my lips look really smooth without appearance of lines. My lips also feel very moisturized in them. They did not sting my lips but they tingles a little.

I wear them with my lip primer and I love how swiftly the lip plump glides on my

lips. I love how shiny they are on my lips and that they were not sticky on my lips. I hate how sticky lip plump makes my lips look really ugly especially when the gloss sticks to my lips when I eat. However, as expected this lip plump did not do much of a plumping effect on my lips. My lower lips look a little plumper than usual but it isn’t anything to boost about. The plumping effect does not last well 1 hour is as much as it go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011391060231/k2311a0118/1.18.11