Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I love to purchase make up as they are a great way to improve and accentuate the way I look

• by janicemic

I have tones of foundation in my make up drawer and yet I could not resist getting a new one every now and then. I love to purchase make up as they are a great way to improve and accentuate the way I look. This foundation comes in a really sleek packaging that I could not resist. It has the word Maybelline Dream in white and Matte mousse in brownish wordings. It comes with a slightly transparent glossy tub that enables me to peek through the

walls of the tub and slightly see my foundation.

I have my love and hate relationship with this foundation. It is a value for money foundation since it is really richly pigmented and thus a little goes a long way with them. I also love how versatile this is as I can use them like a concealer as well. Well basically I could skip concealer when I wear them as they cover all of my acne spots and scars. They are pretty heavy coverage and yet the foundation still appears smooth on the skin. However, it does feel heavy on my skin as I can feel a layer of film on my skin when I wear them. Also this foundation leaves stains on my top when I accidentally brush my face on them. It looks really horrible as I have a patch of colors on them when I was out. It just spells make up dysfunction and I was so embarrassed as it kind of emphasize that I have a strong layer ...

• Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
      of make up on.

I really loath foundation that does not stay well especially since I am always on the go. On the other hand, this foundation feels really soft and smooth when applied. I usually apply primer on my face prior this and the foundation glides like a dream on my face with my hands. I usually smooth out the foundation with my foundation brush and voila it looks really good on me. It is the perfect shade that matches my skin tone

and I love how it looks matte on my skin. However, I really wish the formula will be less fluffy. I really wish my skin would have look matte yet they feel moisturized as this foundation feel dry that they kind of closing up on my skin.

What is worst is the foundation sits in to my pores and it makes them appear really big. This is a big no no for me as I am spending a lot of money going the direct opposite direction.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011391040231/k2311a0118/1.18.11