Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power  » Housewares  »
  • I love to cook however I must admit I dread washing the most
  • One of my girlfriends bought me this eraser and since she swears by it I thought I could use them on my next cooking session
  • They cost me less than $5 for a pack of 4 pieces of erasers
  • I really hated the other erasers I bought that does not fit well on the palm and seem to slide away ever so often when I am cleaning

• by janicemic

Since I cook a lot I have a really nasty cook top and extremely dirty kitchen wall surrounding my stove. I love to cook however I must admit I dread washing the most. I hate how time consuming it is to clean the stove especially after heavy cooking. That was until I was given Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. One of my girlfriends bought me this eraser and since she swears by it I thought I could use them on my next cooking session.

I was so shock at how effective the eraser was I basically dropped my jaw and couldn’t stop

singing praises of the eraser to my husband. This is a must have on every household. I love the colorful packaging of this eraser. It has the motif of bald muscular men with white shirt on the center of the box and it is so colorful and pretty to look at. They are so reasonably priced and yet they work like no other. They cost me less than $5 for a pack of 4 pieces of erasers.

They are smartly shaped eraser and are white in color. They are textures like an ocean waved with wrinkles and contour that enable ...

• me to grip at them when I am erasing dirt. I love that this eraser is so easy to grip on and it does not slip away when I am in the midst of cleaning. I really hated the other erasers I bought that does not fit well on the palm and seem to slide away ever so often when I am cleaning. This does not happen to this eraser. I love how versatile this product is as I could use them on any possible cleaning matters at hand. Since they are flexible I could clean any surface and corners easily.

This sponge eraser is so easy to use. I love how it is so simple and no rocket science with a manual to it. I wet the sponge with water and begin working with them on my stove and voila they are spotless and sparkling clean. They remove virtually any stain whatsoever be it the angriest marks, grease, scum and everything that I couldn’t seem to remove with other cleanser.

However, I really wish the sponge would last longer than they did. They start to fall apart after one or two use and I really hate how wasteful it is.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5318011391020231/k2311a0118/1.18.11