Sleep Innovations Visco Memory Foam Mattress Topper  » Housewares  »
  • Thus I love to buy memory foam’s product to enhance my mattress’s performance
  • A good mattress is really important factor for a good night sleep and I believe everybody know this
  • This is by far the best of quality with a fraction of the cost of some good ones that I bought before
  • I highly recommend them as they work so well and yet they are so affordable
  • Many others I bought has chemical stench in them that gives me headache when I sleep on them

• by janicemic

Aside from beauty comfort from beauty products, I also love a good night sleep that will show on your skin if you have had one. Thus I love to buy memory foam’s product to enhance my mattress’s performance. A good mattress is really important factor for a good night sleep and I believe everybody know this. I have bought a lot of memory foam product in my entire life yet I couldn’t find the right one for me that really works like no other. Some of them are poorly made with really bad quality and some does not really perform like memory foam. That was until I got my memory foam mattress topper from Sleep Innovations.

I love every bit of the Visco

Memory Foam mattress topper. This is by far the best of quality with a fraction of the cost of some good ones that I bought before. I highly recommend them as they work so well and yet they are so affordable. They work like a mattress topper, the one where we lay on top of our mattress that makes them so comfortable and yet so within my means. The experience is like getting a new mattress that will cost a fortune if you want to get something really good.

I have a weak back bone as I suffer from bone disorder that makes them a little curved then the normal straight ones. Thus I always ensure I get a good mattress that will ...

• not make worse matter at hand. I love this mattress topper as I could sleep like a baby in it and it is super comfortable for my back bone. There are certain days when I feel like my back is painful from my Yoga training that I had, when I sleep on my bed, the pain almost disappear. This mattress topper is such a great investment. It is super reasonably priced and yet it gives very good return.

The memory foam topper comes in variety of thickness. I always love thicker ones, thus I got mine at five inches thickness. I love how the foam contour and mold my body like no other. It conforms to my body shape when I sleep on it

and it is so comfortable I could not bear sleeping on a mattress that does not have this foam on. I have had this memory foam for almost 2 years and it does not lose its shapes. They are still as new as they are on the first day I had them. The memory foam itself is not washable thus I only wash the detachable cover it has on. Lastly, I love how this memory foam mattress topper has no odor in them. Many others I bought has chemical stench in them that gives me headache when I sleep on them. This is one of the best investments I have in bedding material as I always fall asleep within minutes and waking up refresh with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5318011390990231/k2311a0118/1.18.11