Sunsilk Anti Flat Weightless Volumizing Creme
  • I like that they come in a pump as a dispenser and the twirl screw on the pump is great when I need to travel
  • I could screw the pump back to its original lock and they will not cost any spillage in my bag
  • I love that Sunsilk product is so reasonably priced
  • They give me a sweet floral fragrance which I really love

• by janicemic

I have long straight hair that reaches my waist and they are super tough to control. I also have really oily scalp that means I have to wash my hair every single day or risk looking like an oil mine. My hair feels very soft and limp on my head. They are super frizzy and feel like they are sticking to my head. Thus I am always in search of the volumizer product that could bring my hair back to life. Sunsilk Anti Flat Weightless Volumizing crème has a really cool packaging. The branding is spot on as the word Anti flat and Volumizing is very eye-catching and sing

to my eyes. The bottle is in orange and thus this bottle stand out from the rest on the shelf of the store. I like that they come in a pump as a dispenser and the twirl screw on the pump is great when I need to travel. I could screw the pump back to its original lock and they will not cost any spillage in my bag. This is a great packaging especially since I travel every month. The pump is great in dispensing the crème and it is practical and hygienic. I love that Sunsilk product is so reasonably priced.

The texture of the crème is very ...

• lightweight and feels very thin when rubbed on my palm. They give me a sweet floral fragrance which I really love. It stays on the hairfor some time after application. By end of the day when I lie down on my pillow I could still smell a light hint of the floral aroma. I use a couple of pump for my hair. I rub and massage them in for a couple of minutes and blows dry them. I hate that the crème gives my hair a wet look if I apply them directly after towel dry my hair. It does not seem to dry up and my hair look
        so limp as if they stick to my face and my head. Thus I only apply this after I blow dry my hair after washing. I love how they add shine to my hair. My hair has this healthy shine in them when they are dry. They also tame the entire frizz on my hair.

I love how this crème makes my hair color appear healthy. They brighten up my hair color and my hair color appears as if I have just dyed them. However, this product doesn’t do much of volumizing my hair. They are not as limp as before and feels extra soft but they aren’t ommp with volume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011390950231/k2311a0118/1.18.11