Philosophy - Empowermint Hot Salt Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is one of the best scrubs I have tried
  • It has the amazing algae and plankton as its active ingredients
  • They are not the cheapest of scrub but with the experience I have using them, I would pay $25 for this goodness
  • It comes in a 23 oz package and I love every bit of it

• by janicemic

This is one of the best scrubs I have tried. I keep buying them as they give me an in house spa feeling that I crave. Going to the spa weekly is something like a dream for me thus I buy a lot of spa and bathing products. This is as close as it gets to have a spa at your own private bathroom. I truly love the ingredient of this scrub from Philosophy. It has the amazing algae and plankton as its active ingredients. I also love the fact that this scrub is free from oil since I have really oily skin all over

my body.

This is packed in a white jar with black lid. They are not the cheapest of scrub but with the experience I have using them, I would pay $25 for this goodness. It comes in a 23 oz package and I love every bit of it. The scrub is white in color and they have very coarse sand like beads in them.

I use this in the shower and I have the most amazing scrubbing experience just like one in the spa. This scrub has super strong minty aroma when I scrub them on my skin. The scent and the scrubbing experience are ...

• just so empowering. It makes me feel so confident with my skin as the scrub does a great job in providing me really clean and super smooth skin that I crave. I love the cooling sensation I get from this scrub. When I first lather and massage them on my skin it gives me a warm commotion and when I work them on my skin it slowly start to turn to cooling mode.

I love how the salt beads deep exfoliate my skin. I could never use this on my face as it will be too harsh but I use them on my neck and

I swear my skin feel so supple and smooth. They absorb every possible corner of oil and dead skin I have accumulated on my body. The amazing cooling minty sensation is really heavenly especially when it’s hot and humid out there. The scrub is easily washed off. I rinsed them with my shower and voila my skin feels squeaky clean and baby soft. Amazingly my skin does not feel dry but slightly moisturized.

I love how the cooling sensation last on my body even after shower as it gives me a really refreshing feeling. This is just like one of the spa session I had.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011390940231/k2311a0118/1.18.11