Blackberry Playbook  » Phones  »
  • Personally I prefer the playbook over the iPad because who wants to be carrying a huge rectangle around in society
  • This system has awesome web, gaming and video experience
  • The Playbook will definitely be a good purchase and I will definitely suggest every one of you guys go out there and purchase it
  • Again the problem arises with the name of the device, Blackberry
  • I have had plenty of hands on time with the device and I have to say it is amazing

• by ireview2live

Blackberry Playbook like the iPad is touch screen and portable. Although the iPad is indeed better the blackberry is cheaper and its camera has been proven to be better than the iPad. It has a better processor then the iPad and is easier to travel with due to its small size. Personally I prefer the playbook over the iPad because who wants to be carrying a huge rectangle around in society. The playbook small size and design allows me to put it my coat or bag and doesn’t take much space. The internet on the playbook is pretty fast to way quicker than the internet on my computer. Playbook users

will connect to the web through Wi-Fi antenna or by tethering the tablet.

Sure there are other products similar to the playbook but blackberry has gotten itself a big name in the market. I can assure you that the playbook can offer a lot. This system has awesome web, gaming and video experience. The playbook is beautifully designed and has a mix of utility; performance and portability that you would want to take it everywhere. It has a 1 GHz dual-core processor and supports multiprocessing through the Tablet OS. The playbook would be a awesome combo with people with the blackberry smart phones. They can pair their playbook and phone ...

• using a Bluetooth connection. This is especially good for businessmen who want to leave their laptops at home. They can transfer data between the phone and the tablet.

The Playbook will definitely be a good purchase and I will definitely suggest every one of you guys go out there and purchase it. Again the problem arises with the name of the device, Blackberry. Blackberry has been associated with many business people and thus makes it an esoteric company, but fear not. This device has been made for everyone. It is a generic device that is to be easily attractable to all users. Essentially it is going to be a portable

computer and I am definite that it will not disappoint us.

Blackberry has built up a great fan base and their devices are exemplary. The playbook may been to be daunting for many people because the device is out of their range, but it is necessary for us to give it a try. I have had plenty of hands on time with the device and I have to say it is amazing. It functions perfectly, and even the prototype failed to lag under the most intense games, multitasking was enabled. It was an incredible feat and I am proud of being able to have used the device to such an extent.

Blackberry Playbook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3718011390900231/k2311a0118/1.18.11