Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • This cream is amazing my doctor recommended this to me because I had dry skin
  • I bought this for five dollars didn’t really affect my budget in a significant way

• by ireview2live

This cream is amazing my doctor recommended this to me because I had dry skin. This cream ensures what it says. I put it on my dry patch of skin and the next day the dryness was gone. It says on the bottle moisturizes for 24 hours and is fragrance free and to be completely honest it’s the truth.

Before going to the doctor my friend recommended other products to me and they were a complete waste of my time and

money. This cream unlike most lotions, contains natural oatmeal blended with rich emollients to moisturize your skin.

The oatmeal helped by preventing and protecting dry skin. The lotion was at a reasonable price too unlike most lotions that claim to get rid of dry skin and give you a new smooth look. I bought this for five dollars didn’t really affect my budget in a significant way.

This cream should last you a long time at least close to a month ...

• so you wont have to go out every week or two to buy another lotion. What I really liked about this cream is that it didn’t clog any of my pores. It also gave me soft, smooth and naturally looking skin. You can find this lotion in many colors pink, purple and many more. This cream prevents dry skin from cold wind and weather. This cream gave my skin a new texture and feeling that I don’t have to worry
        about my social life as much as I did with my dry skin.

Additionally this cream has actually made it easier for me to go to parties. Believe it or not, many times I would get people asking me my age, shocking. I would stand there astounded because even though I may be 42, that sort of a question hurts anybody. Now with this lotion my skin has drastically improved. I feel more confident and am ready to go tackle the world.

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011390880231/k2311a0118/1.18.11