C Lium Fiber Health Supplement  » Health  »
  • The common problem why we do not loose weight is that we lack the required daily doze of fiber
  • When you include the right doze of fiber in your diet for one day, you can really experience how it promotes regular bowel movement
  • The first thing I like about C-Lium Fiber is that it has absolutely zero taste
  • Though this is a little expensive but with the benefits, convenience, effectiveness and no taste and smell I think this is the best answer to your daily fiber

• by ibizaspain

The common problem why we do not loose weight is that we lack the required daily doze of fiber. We often feel heavy and unclean because of accumulated days that we have not defecated. Fiber is needed to promote good health. It promotes regular bowel movement and guarantees other health benefits such as lower the risk of heart problems, colon cancer and it lowers down bad cholesterol. When you include the right doze of fiber in your diet for one day, you can really experience how it promotes regular bowel movement. Fiber can either be fruits or vegetables. However, the problem with us is that , we often do not like to eat vegetables. Fruits sometimes can be a problem especially if there are no stocks. Only papaya is the fruit that has lots of fiber. Thus this leaves us with green leafy vegetables as our only option. But like what I said, some

of us do not want to eat it. C Lium is an alternative for those who does not want to eat vegetables but who wants to have a daily dose of fiber. It is made up of 100 percent natural psyllium husk. It is available in ready-to-mix sachet and capsule.

The first thing I like about C-Lium Fiber is that it has absolutely zero taste. This is the huge difference between this product and eating green leafy veggies. Those who cannot tolerate the taste of vegetables can have a perfect solution. This product is composed of tiny bits of psyllium and the ready-to-mix sachet can be combined in water or any beverage. When I tried using water, it did not create an unusual taste. The same thing when I added it in my orange juice or hot chocolate. You can just feel the psyllium because it is not dissolved but as to taste, there ...

• is no additional taste created. The same with the smell. This product does not have any smell. There is just a slight smell that you will experience right after you swallow it but very tolerable and it comes naturally from the husk.

Another thing I like is the effect. I myself has tried eating green leafy veggies and using C-Lium. I have both experienced the same results. C-Lium can induce you to defecate the following day. In fact, the capsule form which is only a few grams of psyllium is already sufficient to give you regular bowel movement. Same with one sachet. In terms of veggies, you need a huge portion of it. I find the effect of C-Lium more efficient because even a few grams can give you the cleansing that you need. I did not get the same effect by eating green leafy veggies. I need to eat many spoonfuls of vegetables

before it can effectively cleanse me and defecate the following day.

I also like the fact that this product is handy and can answer your daily need of fiber. You can spare preparing vegetables, oatmeal or cereal. The thing with these natural fibers is that it takes a lot to prepare. And when you are in a busy city, vegetables can sometimes be seasonal, oatmeal can take time to prepare and cereal can sometimes run out of stock in a supermarket. Also when you are traveling and you do not want to skip your need for fiber, this is the perfect answer. The sachet form is even so convenient. You just need to carry a few of it in your bag and your daily need of fiber is solved.

Though this is a little expensive but with the benefits, convenience, effectiveness and no taste and smell I think this is the best answer to your daily fiber.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418011390720231/k2311a0118/1.18.11