Kenzo Amour Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz  » Perfume  »
  • Naturally, I could not part with it anymore, therefore I bought the unplanned fuchsia bottle no matter its price and ran home to enjoy further on
  • In all honesty, I find Amour a stylish and lively fragrance with amazing staying power

• by grandilo

Walking through isles of beauty department, my attention was attracted by intriguing bottles in colors of fuchsia, orange and white and I gasped with surprise when shop assistant explained this are Kenzo Amour perfumes, same scent, but different colors indicating the quantity. She gave me a tester and excused herself for a moment, leaving me all alone with most curious flask that reminds me, you will not believe, of geese.

Hesitantly, I sprayed a whiff on my

wrist and instantaneously liked the gentle, arousing frangipani in bloom and lush cherry blossom, amiably blended with cozy, tender aroma of Chinese white tea and balmy warmth of milky Thai rice steam. Beaming, radiant concoctions is softened by seductive incense smell and exotic, purifying thanaka wood, appealing to the senses and mind, both comforting and relaxing vanilla, cozy pampering and smooth, balsamic musky bottom. While incense creates the impression of mystery, smoky woodsy hints reminds of ...

• earthy, calming sandalwood and velvety amber. Naturally, I could not part with it anymore, therefore I bought the unplanned fuchsia bottle no matter its price and ran home to enjoy further on.

Adorable way the scent combines with the natural chemistry of my skin reminds me of serene pleasure and joy, while relaxing soft sensations evokes unrestrained feelings of reckless freedom. Hot, voluptuous yet tender and gleeful scent dawns softly, but tends to strengthen in about half an

hour, then stays persistently as firm, distinctive company of classy elegance, tremendously well-mannered and lingering reliably into late hours. I feel like caressed by warm undertones of vanilla and faint woods, then aroused by lazy, powdery breeze of silky smelling burning incense and rejuvenating white tea.

In all honesty, I find Amour a stylish and lively fragrance with amazing staying power; furthermore, so high-spirited and interesting and exciting and enchanting that it might come handy as well as a charming gift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618011390670131/k2311a0118/1.18.11