Hawaii Coconut Body Lotion by Bath and Body Works  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have to say that I love trying anything new from Bath and Body Works , and this product is a great buy that passed all of my expectations
  • I recommend this scented lotion to everyone
  • I suggest that you use this lotion daily , and buy the matching body mist as well

• by Gina Gott

On my last visit to Bath and Body Works I was lucky enough to get a variety of their wonderful items on sale. This body lotion was one of them , and I am so glad that I gave it a try. The smell is amazing and different. Not to mention this lotion makes my skin feel silky smooth each time I use it. I have to say that I love trying anything new from Bath and Body Works , and this product is a great buy that passed all of my expectations. It’s packed full of good things for your skin and will leave you feeling like a million bucks. I recommend this scented lotion to everyone. It is great for the younger crowd , the older ladies , and everyone in between!

The scent of this lotion smells like a tropical paradise.

It smells of coconut and the beach. It also has some citrus and ocean musk in it too. It smells like summer in a bottle. I really enjoy wearing this lightly scented lotion everywhere. I put it on as soon as I get out of the shower , and the scent stays on my skin all day. Sometimes I put some on before I go to bed too , because it is so good for your skin and I find the smell relaxing. For a lotion it is amazing. They do sell a matching body mist too which I recommend as well.

Other than smelling great this lotion really is good for you. It has jojoba oil and Vitamin E in it. It also has shea butter. This lotion will keep your skin hydrated all day. It is nice moisturizer that you can use ...

• each day to keep your skin nourished. I love how soft it makes my skin feel when I put it on and for hours afterwards. I also like that this lotion is not greasy feeling. I can’t stand lotions that are like that! This lotions quickly absorbs into your skin leaving it feeling smooth and smelling great.

The price is another plus when it comes to this lotion. It is originally $10.50 for a 8 oz bottle. I was able to get 3 bottles for $21.00 though. I love when Bath and Body Works has a sale! The bottle that this lotion comes in is a very pretty blue color. It has the name of the lotion on the front and is decorated with a colorful plant. It is very easy to find when you go in the store. This lotion is one

of their many new Spring arrivals. It is perfect to wear now , in Spring , into Summer , and even for Fall. This is a great year round moisturizing lotion!

If you are wanting to find an inexpensive lotion that works as good as the expensive ones , then check this one out. It smells very good. It also moisturizes your skin well and leaves it touchable and soft. It is full of good things for your skin as well. You can’t go wrong when you try out this lotion. It is just another wonderful quality product from a name you can trust. I suggest that you use this lotion daily , and buy the matching body mist as well. For the price you won’t regret it. Get some for yourself . It is a wonderful deal whether it is still on sale or not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011390630131/k2311a0118/1.18.11