Fiji Passionfruit Body Mist - Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • I recommend this scent for anyone who is getting tired of the cold weather and wants a little burst of warmth in their life

• by Gina Gott

This is one of the new Spring fragrances by Bath and Body Works , and it is a winner. I love it! I am a big fan of most Bath and Body Work fragrances , and this one is just as good as I was hoping it would be. During their big sale I was able to try it at a good price too. If you are looking for a new scent that you can wear now through the coming months , then I would suggest checking this one out. It is a great scent for any age. I can see teenagers and older women both enjoying this one. I’m 30 and really adore this fun filled body mist! It reminds me of warmer days. Using this body mist feels like taking a mini vacation.

The main scent is passionfruit. That is one of my favorite

scents , so I had real high hopes that this would be a good fragrance. You can also smell some orange , mandarin , lime , and apricot in it. It smells very tropical and fruity. It reminds me of the beach. It is winter now , but I will be using this scent through Spring and Summer. It is very refreshing and calming. This is a nice scent to wear anywhere at all. I wear it to work , and then spray a little more on before I go out at night. It is a wonderful scent that is already getting me lots of attention.

It is a body mist , but surprising not that light. This scent is strong and alluring. It lasts a good while too before I have to spray more on. It usually stays on me for about 3 hours or ...

• longer. I was wearing it the other day in a friend’s car. The next day she got in it and said she could still smell my perfume in there. I thought that was kind of neat! Other than the spray you can also buy the lotion , body scrub , and shower gel in this scent too. They all go together perfectly.

The price is good. Bath and Body Works always has good deals. The orginal price for a 8 oz bottle is $12.00. I bought it on sale. I was able to get 3 for $24.00. That is an awesome deal for a new scent! The bottle that this body mist comes in is cute. It has a beautiful flower on the front of it , and the name of the spray. It is very easy to find. I recommend this scent for anyone who

is getting tired of the cold weather and wants a little burst of warmth in their life. This fragrance delivers a spring break feel with every spritz.

I really think you should try out this scent if you want something different to wear. It is fairly new , but I am sure it is going to be popular this coming season. Even if it’s not , it will be popular with me! I love it. I always try new fragrances from Bath and Body Works , because they are mostly all good quality products at bargain prices. You can afford to get a scent for each day of the week from them if you want. If you can’t decide which one you want to try next , then go for the Fiji Passionfruit. It is just like taking a vacation without leaving home. Don’t miss out on this one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618011390620131/k2311a0118/1.18.11