Bali Mango Creamy Body Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is one of the best smelling body scrubs out there
  • I love the unique scent , and the fragrance stays on your skin all day after you use it
  • After a week of using it I also noticed that my skin looked younger
  • I bought the 8 oz bottle from Bath and Body Works
  • I think you should try it out if you want to get a good deal on a body scrub

• by Gina Gott

This is one of the best smelling body scrubs out there! I love the unique scent , and the fragrance stays on your skin all day after you use it. This scrub works great on me. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed. It is packed with good things for your skin too. It cleans , leaves a light wonderful scent , and is priced pretty good. All in all , this is a must have product. I am very happy that I tried it , and will continue to use it.

The scent is great. They actually have a matching body spray that you can buy too if you really like it.

It smells mostly like a big juicey mango. It also has hints of sugarcane , pink passion flower , and nectarine in it. If you like fruity scents , then you will love this body scrub. The scent stays on your body for a very long time. I always feel happy and pampered when I use this stuff. It is a luxury item to me that I can’t resist.

It cleans my skin very good and leaves it feeling very soft and smooth. After a week of using it I also noticed that my skin looked younger. When I use this as a facial scrub it makes my face really glow. You can use it ...

• all over your body though. This scrub has exfoliating sugar crystals in it mixed with jojoba oil and vitamin E. The mix makes your skin not only cleaner , but also healthier. This scrub really moisturizes your skin too. This is a great quality product.

The price is pretty good for all that it does. I bought the 8 oz bottle from Bath and Body Works. The original price is $12.00. They have a sale on right now that lets you get one bottle free if you buy 2 bottles. The price is really good for all that this product does. It comes in a colorful bottle with flowers on the front. It looks cute

and is easy to spot. I recommend this scrub for anyone wanting better skin.

This is a really good Bath and Body Works product. It has a lot to offer for the price. It is more than just your ordinary body scrub. It is good for your skin and the smell is the best. I think you should try it out if you want to get a good deal on a body scrub. I am very happy with it , and would have paid much more for it. This scrub will make you look younger and keep your skin feeling soft and smooth. Try it out! It is a nice product to add to your everyday cleaning routine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011390610131/k2311a0118/1.18.11