Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist - Carried Away  » Perfume  »
  • I think this is a flirty and playful scent that it is really fun to wear
  • It has pretty good staying time , and the price is amazing
  • The cost is one of the best things about it
  • I love when Bath and Body Works has a sale
  • There is just a lot of reasons why you should buy this scent , but the main one is the cost

• by Gina Gott

This is a nice light smelling body spray that lifts my spirits everytime I put it on. It smells so good , no matter what season it is. It is a great fragrance for all ages. It is suitable for both young and mature women alike. I think this is a flirty and playful scent that it is really fun to wear. It has pretty good staying time , and the price is amazing! Bath and Body Works is one of my favorite stores , and this is one of their coolest scents. I just bought 3 bottles , so I won’t run out of this scent anytime soon.

This scent is unique and different. It has italian bergamot , lemon , and raspberries in it. There is some pear , mandarin , and

tuberose added to it too. There is also freesia , violet , and white jasmine mixed in. The combination finishes with a little bit of sandalwood , vanilla , and musk. This mist is a wonderful burst of scents that will get you compliment after compliment.

It is a light scent , but not to light. This fragrance has just the right amount of fragrance to get you plenty of attention when you have it on. It stays on your skin for hours. I can go 4 or 5 hours without needing a touch up , and that is great for a body mist. It is a very noticeable scent , but still light enough to wear to the office. It is great for work or play. It is a nice scent for just ...

• about any ocassion where you want to smell great , but not wear anything to overpowering. This fragrance mist is wonderful.

The cost is one of the best things about it. I love when Bath and Body Works has a sale. The original price for the small 3oz travel size bottle is $5.00. I was able to get 3 bottles for $6.00 though! They also have a matching body lotion that smells good too , and is perfect to layer with this body spray. The bottle that it comes in is plain with just the name of the spray - Carried Away - on it. I like buying the small bottles of this stuff , because they are easy to travel with. You can carry them around with you everywhere you go. It is

always easy to do a touch up spritz with a bottle of this in your pocketbook.

I really enjoy wearing this fragrance. It is just another wonderful product from Bath and Body Works. It smells really good and different. I think it is age appropriate for everyone. It is a light but noticeable scent that will get people to ask you what you are wearing. It lasts a good amount of time for a body spray. There is just a lot of reasons why you should buy this scent , but the main one is the cost. It is affordable to any and everyone. It is almost unheard of to find a decent smelling fragrance for the price of this one. I hope that you try it and like it as much as me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618011390600131/k2311a0118/1.18.11