Brown Sugar and Fig Body Mist by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I like the scent when I first spray it on
  • It might be just me , but I think it gets more powerful smelling right before it fades
  • I think this scent might smell very good on certain people , but I suggest that you try it before you buy it
  • I would recommend this scent to people who like sweet scents

• by Gina Gott

This is a ok winter and fall scent from Bath and Body Works , but it’s not really my style. I tried this scent , because it was on clearance. The name sounded funny to me , but the scent is actually very lovely at first. It is not one of my favorite fragrances by Bath and Body Works , but it is a popular scent. It smells kind of mature for a body splash , but I will wear it every now and then. It is a fragrance that you can wear anytime of day. I usually wear it at night though. It has about average staying power for a body splash. Try it out if you are looking for something that is unique.

This is an original fragrance. It has fig , passion fruit , and peach in it. There is also some vanilla , freesia , and jasmine added to it. It ends

with coconut , caramelized sugar , maple , and velvet musk. I like the scent when I first spray it on. When it dries down though I don’t really like how it turns out. It smells like burnt sugar. It could just be how it mixes with my body chemistry. It starts out great , but the ending is a bit of a disappointment. I have worn it several times , but it always turns out the same way.

It is kind of strong for a body splash. That figures since the dry down smells not so good on me. The staying power is ok , but it could be better. It lasts about two hours on me before I have to do a touch up spritz. It might be just me , but I think it gets more powerful smelling right before it fades. I got a big burst of that burnt sugar scent before ...

• it went away. I think this scent might smell very good on certain people , but I suggest that you try it before you buy it. Spray it on and wear it for a couple of hours to make sure you see what it will smell like when it dries down. You don’t want to buy it and then get surprised like I did.

The price is very good. It is normally $10.50 for a 8 oz bottle. I paid $3.00 for it on clearance. That is a really good deal for a bottle splash from Bath and Body Works. It is a change from what I wear day to day. The bottle is the normal style for Bath and Body Works. It is plastic with the name on it and a fruit design on the front. It is nothing fancy , but you are paying for the fragrance anyways.

I would recommend this scent

to people who like sweet scents. It is not my cup of tea , but for the price I can’t complain. I will probabley wear it every so often. The beginning of the scent is very nice. It’s staying power is only so so. For the price you can afford to spray it on as much as you would like to though. The plastic bottle that it comes in makes it easy to carry around with you too. It is a very complex body splash , and one that has it’s own very distinct fragrance. This is one that you should try before you buy. I have tried perfumes that are much worse then this one. It is not a bad scent , just a little to burnt smelling to make it one of my usual scents. It might not smell like that on you though. Give it a chance , and see what you think.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618011390590131/k2311a0118/1.18.11