Sui Love By Anna Sui For Women, Edt Spray 2.5 Oz
  • After years I spent in its company, I learned by heart every single step the way it starts, develops and dries down
  • Actually, I like the introduction full of sharp, pungent bergamot fighting for the space with delicious aroma of Japanese osmanthus bloom witch evokes the memories of ripe, sweetest apricots and peaches, mounting up with bountiful passion fruit
  • I bought one as a gift for my peculiar, uncommon colleague as a present, and spent only about $ 30

• by grandilo

Ann, a fellow worker in our office, is a typical member of peace and love generation from sixties, and stubbornly refuses to admit the time is moving on. The clothes she buys and wear are designers copies of the style how the hippies dressed, often looking like self-made or dyed at home, continually accompanied with tons of indispensable, wild spirited jewelry and adornments like hemp or peace-sign shaped necklaces, bracelets, anklets, even bandanas. I cannot resist admiring with awe her hippy accessories like picturesque wallet, key hangers, particular, large patchwork shoulder bag, while her sacrosanct devotion to romantic Sui Love fragrance is shocking.

all other staff she possesses, the juicy pink scent is captured in adorable, colorful butterfly shaped bottle of engraved, transparently shaded glass from sweet orange at the bottom to softer pink upper side, topped by elegant metallic cap that reminds of antique roman pillar. As her complete appearance is utterly exaggerated, luckily I am bound to say that frequently, repeatedly, exceedingly over spayed perfume smells surprisingly amiable and pleasant. After years I spent in its company, I learned by heart every single step the way it starts, develops and dries down; each time she digs in her bottomless bag for it, I only roll my eyes ...

• heavenwards to tease her. Actually, I like the introduction full of sharp, pungent bergamot fighting for the space with delicious aroma of Japanese osmanthus bloom witch evokes the memories of ripe, sweetest apricots and peaches, mounting up with bountiful passion fruit. Merry, substantial opening turns lazy, like by a mere chance, into explosion of airy floral composition, bursting like flaming orchard of gayest formation with alluring, finest Italian violet and exploding orange blossom, followed by lovable, innocent water-lily, infatuated jasmine, dominating white rose with tuberose, all scanty sprinkled by tangy, naughty pink pepper. To relieve almost intolerable outburst, the brightest, gayest rainbow of emotions calms down behind
        greathearted base of relaxing, comforting vanilla, velvety, soothing musk and aromatic, numbing nutmeg.

Albeit vividly distinctive combination is characterized by rich, abundant variety, I find the floral to fruity blast utterly unobtrusive, its gradual transition into lightly powdery ultimately agreeable and its gleaming, lasting power admirable. If you are inclined to cheerful, happy summer aromas, buy one and inhale deeply to get advantages of its reviving, uplifting effects, especially appropriate on gloomy, obscure cloudy day. I bought one as a gift for my peculiar, uncommon colleague as a present, and spent only about $ 30; therefore, it is reasonably priced indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618011390510131/k2311a0118/1.18.11