Mirrotek Over the Door Jewelry Armoire Mirror Cabinet (Black)  » Jewelry  »
  • And I found the product I was looking for
  • It looks very classy in my room and definitely solves the piles of jewelry problem
  • I love the amount of jewelry that can be stored inside this cabinet
  • This feature alone makes the mirror worth what I paid for it
  • I would buy another one, I like it so much

• by CoffeeBreak

I recently began the search for a good way to display my jewelry. Storing it in piles in jewelry boxes and containers just wasn’t working! I wanted a good way to display all my jewelry in an attractive fashion. And I found the product I was looking for!

The Mirrotek Over the Door Jewelry Armoire Mirror Cabinet was the perfect solution. I chose the black model because it matched the decor in my room. It looks very classy in my room and definitely solves the “piles of jewelry” problem!

The mirror cabinet is about 4.25 inches deep, which is a good depth, but slim enough to not stick out too much from the wall. It’s four feet tall and 14 inches wide. The dimensions are perfect, and about the size of a full-length mirror.

I love the amount of jewelry that can be stored inside

this cabinet. There is enough space to store 91 rings! I don’t have very many rings, but I love the fact that I will have room for as many rings as I could possibly ever buy! There are a total of 24 hooks for necklaces plus 12 hooks for either bracelets or chokers.

And for the rest of your jewelry such as watches, bangles, or even hair clips, there are four rows of compartments! I love this feature because some jewelry is odd-shaped and won’t fit on the traditional hooks or in the slots.

But by far, my favorite feature of this jewelry armoire is the earring section! There is enough space for 50 pairs of earrings! I have lots of earrings and was very concerned about having enough space to display all of them. And this wonderful cabinet fits all my earrings!

• They are now all neat and organized, and I can see at a glance what earrings I have. This feature alone makes the mirror worth what I paid for it.

I love the inside of this armoire, because it is lined with soft black felt. Everything has such a nice feel and a classy look. Another bonus is the fact that there is a mirror inside the cabinet at about eye-level, so when it is open you can see to put your earrings or necklace on.

There is one disadvantage to the mirror armoire. There are only two tiny magnets to hold the door closed. The magnets are so small, the door doesn’t stay closed very well. We hung the cabinet on the wall, and the door hangs a bit, so the tiny magnets don’t meet. Thus the door swings open by itself.

We ended up adding another magnet to keep the door shut. But this is definitely a flaw with this mirror cabinet, because I’m not the only one who has had this problem.

Although the cabinet is advertised to hang over the door, I have heard that the hooks actually hinder the door from closing. I was also concerned that my jewelry would be thrown around when the door closed or opened. I was very happy to learn that there is another option for hanging the mirror. There is extra hardware enclosed for hanging the cabinet on the wall. I chose this option and couldn’t be happier!

I heartily recommend the Mirrotek Over The Door Jewelry Armoire Mirror Cabinet. All my jewelry is organized in a beautiful display. I would buy another one, I like it so much. It is the perfect jewelry organizer!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4518011390390131/k2311a0118/1.18.11