Nature’s Measure Extra Strength Fish Oil 1000mg Softgels  » Health  »
  • The reason I like to take this health supplement is because I know that it can potentially bring down my risk of developing problems with my heart later in life
  • I have no problem spending a couple of dollars on this heath supplement a month
  • I know that I'm not taking the best fish oil and omega-3 health supplement that's on the market today, but it's better than going without, which is what I might have to do if I spent close to twenty dollars regularly on the name brand health supplements
  • The Nature's Measure Extra Strength Fish Oil 1000mg Softgels are a bargain at one dollar for thirty softgels in my opinion
  • I believe this health supplement is deserving of a 9 rating

• by CirclingCanvas

The Nature’s Measure Extra Strength Fish Oil 1000mg Softgels can be found at the Dollar Tree for one dollar. Thirty softgels come in a bottle. One thousand milligrams of fish oil and three hundred milligrams of Omega-3 fatty acids are a part of the ingredients contained within each softgel. One has got to wonder how the Dollar Tree can sell such an expensive health supplement for only one dollar. Well, for one, the customer isn’t paying for the name of the product like they are when they purchase the Nature Made or GNC brand products. Another reason revolves around the fact that this fish oil health supplement isn’t as good as the GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil health supplement, which

contains nine hundred milligrams of Omega-3 fatty acids. That’s a pretty sizable difference right there, but, if you are someone that has to watch how much money you spend on a daily or weekly basis, the fifteen dollar GNC product or the thirteen dollar Nature Made product are both hard to purchase on a limited budget. The Dollar Tree product, however, offers customers the opportunity to still enjoy some of the effects of an excellent health supplement for only one dollar. Sure, the Dollar Tree Nature’s Measure Extra Strength Fish Oil Softgels aren’t as beneficial for one’s health as the GNC or Nature Made products, but it’s certainly better than going without the health supplement all together.

The reason I like to take this health supplement is because I know that it can potentially bring down my risk of developing problems with my heart later in life. Most people are aware that the heart is one of the most crucial organs that needs protecting and must be properly cared for because if it isn’t, a person’s quality of life can diminish significantly and may even end sooner than it should. This health supplement is designed to help boost the health of one’s heart as well as encourage healthy blood circulation. I have no problem spending a couple of dollars on this heath supplement a month. I know that I’m not taking the best fish oil and omega-3 health supplement that’s on ...

• Nature's Measure Extra Strength Fish Oil 1000mg Softgels
      the market today, but it’s better than going without, which is what I might have to do if I spent close to twenty dollars regularly on the name brand health supplements. One day, I would certainly like to be able to buy the better stuff regularly, but for now, the Dollar Tree is offering me a more affordable alternative in the form of a decent health supplement. I do occasionally buy the GNC or the Nature Made brands if I see a store is running an appealing special or if I have a good coupon, but typically I just stick with the Dollar Tree brand. The softgels are easy to take and the price is very easy to swallow. For
      now, I’m satisfied with them as well as the other health supplements that I can get there for one dollar.

The Nature’s Measure Extra Strength Fish Oil 1000mg Softgels are a bargain at one dollar for thirty softgels in my opinion. They aren’t as beneficial to one’s health as the much more expensive fish oil and omega-3 health supplements sold under the name brands at super centers, drugstores and so on, but taking this health supplement product is better than taking nothing. The softgels go down fairly easily, although I never will like taking any sort of pill. In my view, they’re an affordable alternative and I’m very glad that they’re available. I believe this health supplement is deserving of a “9″ rating.

Mary says :

I`m having trouble finding any product information on Nature`s Measure Extra Strength Fish Oil. It doesn`t say anywhere what type of fish the oil comes from. I`m pregnant and there is a warning on the label saying to consult a doctor before use. My doctor can`t tell me whether they are good to take or not without more information. Is the fish oil from fish with high mercury content? Do they use any kind of process to remove mercury from their product?

Survivor says :

I’m looking for the same thing. (No mercury). The bottle says contains fish (Anchovy, Sardine) ingredients. I’m not sure if those fish are found in the sames waters with mercury or not. The price is right but the level of nutrician is minimal, (You get what you pay for). Better to go and spend a few extra bucks up front. )

CirclingCanvas replies :

I would suggest you instead go with a product that more clearly identifies how the fish oil is processed as well as the source of the fish oil so that you can take that information to your doctor who will be able to make a decision that is in the best interests of your health and the health of your baby.

Bettyj. says :

Hi,it says on the bottle of 100 softgels plainly “PURIFIED TO ELIMINATE MERCURY ..Family Dollar store $ 6

CirclingCanvas replies :

I was not aware that Family Dollar carried these soft gels as well. Are you sure it’s the same product that Dollar Tree sells? It’s certainly possible both chains carry the same brand of fish oil, but I was just curious.

carrie says :

Im 12 weeks pregnant and have been taking this product from the beginning. Is it safe and properly tested according to california standards and dangers? How can i see a break down of those results? Should i worry or discontinue use of this product?

CirclingCanvas replies :

I would recommend you consult your doctor. He or she would be able to better advise you on what is safe and not safe to take when pregnant.

Alex says :

This product is really really cheap. If I were you, I would buy fish oil from a reputable brand.

CirclingCanvas replies :

It’s true that sometimes you get what you pay for, but to the best of my knowledge, nobody has filed a complaint or lawsuit against this brand as there is no report of such a filing online and stores would not have it on the shelf if people were getting sick from it or worse. There is better alternatives, but if you’re working off a budget while still trying to take care of yourself, sometimes you have to settle. Reputable brands can have problems just as off-brands can and that’s why it’s important to research online and ask questions in store or contact the company directly.

Jean Shumaker says :

My husband’s eye doctor attributed the improvement in his vision and tear production to the fish oil supplements he’s taken, bought exclusively at Dollar Tree for two years now. I turned my nose up at them and continued paying much more for my own products until then, with no improvement in my vision or chronic dry eyes. I’m switching to the Dollar brand.

CrclingCanvas replies :

Glad to hear your husband’s condition has improved. I can understand your hesitation to go with a value brand product since it’s true that sometimes, the name brands really are better. It’s also true though that’s not always the case. You never know until you try… sometimes you’re pleasantly surprised, whereas other times, you may not be, but with like most things in life, it’s just trial and error.

Alily Ela says :

re : I believe this health supplement is deserving of a 9 rating
There’s no amount to compare for the sake of maintaining the good health. For me Our health is the best wealth we have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418011390350131/k2311a0118/1.18.11